What made Felix (Pewds) decide to promote a crypto-supported, decentralized video livestreaming platform?
But, more importantly, is LINO a good cryptocurrency, and is the video hosting platform actually decentralized, secure, and worth using?
TL;DR imho no. It's none of those things, and Pewds is making a *HUGE* mistake by promoting it- but I could be wrong.
What do you think? Tell me below in the comments.
I'm ironically pushing to gain dlive PARTNER STATUS here: https://dlive.tv/mineyourbiz
The token is https://lino.network/
It Powers https://dlive.tv/
And Was Built using https://cosmos.network/
The "Whitepaper" https://docsend.com/view/y9qtwb6
PewDiePie's original announcement video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRG6sy3VaWU
A previous critique of DLIVE/LINO by Defango TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WodklbWm564
Tim Pool's coverage of this announcement here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBdVh0O2W2w
HELP SETH PAY THE BILLS:
https://mineyour.biz/shop | http://bit.ly/get_HiveOS | http://bit.ly/MYB-discord | http://bit.ly/get50vultr | https://www.amazon.com/shop/sethestrada
CRYPTO TIP JAR:
Want to Just BUY Coins?:
http://bit.ly/get_robinhood - a free share of traditional stock!
http://bit.ly/get_coinbase - $10 of free Bitcoin!
http://bit.ly/get_binance - earn a % of your friend's trades!
http://bit.ly/get_ledger_wallet - protect your coins!
Mine for FREE on your first 3 rigs!: http://bit.ly/get_HiveOS
New to mining? Get your parts here:
https://shop.mineyour.biz or https://www.amazon.com/shop/sethestrada
Have I mentioned I'm a fan of HiveOS? http://bit.ly/get_HiveOS
1. This channel participates in various affiliate programs - generally, if there is a shortened link to any product or service, we are probably enrolled in the public referral program for that product or service.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
2. Referral fees enable us to create more videos and free resources for you.
3. Product videos, interviews, or reviews paid for by sponsors will always be marked as such.
1. Music by various, almost exclusively sourced under creative commons attribution license, here: https://soundcloud.com/electronicgems
2. Voice Over is provided by Seth Estrada. All rights reserved, as per platform license. Reproduction without written consent, outside of reasonable Fair Use, is prohibited.
3. All featured trademarks are property of the respective copyright holder. As commentary & criticism, all images and screen recordings in this video are licensed under Fair Use.
PewDiePie is Promoting A Crypto Platform? What Is DLIVE & Is LINO Real Money?
#dlivepewdiepie #linonetwork #linocoin #dlive #cryptopewds #pewdiepiecrypto #lino #linopoints #lockedlinopoints