Profile view: 1
Total post: 1
Total connections: 0
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY BITCOIN ?
ACCESS NOW TO THE CRYPTOTAB BROWSER AND BEGIN TO EARN BITCOIN “ TODAY “ GET PAID TO BROWSE IN A WAY SO MUCH BETTER AND THAN CHROME OR BRAVE
QUICK LINK ; https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/55/8074145/
So yum you guysss and I love the Kulfiiiii #indian #food
I love zucchinis and köfte or meatballs. It just made sense to put them together! You should give it a shot. #recipe #foodporn
*** for some weird reason the video is double as long and totally black *** sorry for that mistake!
500 gr minced meat of your choice | 1 pound
20 gr breadcrumbs | 2-3 tablespoons
2 onions, chopped
2 tablespoons tomato paste
some vegetable oil
How to make it
1. Wash your zucchinis and cut the hard pieces off. Cut them in half (length).
2. Scoop out the core with a spoon but don’t throw away the core. You can use it in some other meal or just make scrambled eggs with them (I made a veggie wrap for example).
3. Make your meatballs by putting the minced meat, eggs, chopped onions, bread crumbs and seasoning in a bowl and knead it thoroughly.
4. Roll the meatballs so that they’ll fit into the zucchini boats. If you have too many meatballs left, prepare another zucchini (that’s what I did).
5. Prepare the sauce by pouring a little of the vegetable oil to the tomato paste, add some warm water and seasoning and mix until the paste has dissolved. Add a bit more water if it is too thick.
6. Pour sauce over the meatballs and let it drip into the boat.
7. Put into the oven and keep an eye on them. Depending on the size of the meatballs this can take 15-20 minutes (oven heat at about 170 C/340 F)
*If you want your cheese molten and not crispy, put it about 5 minutes before it is done onto the meatballs. I unintentionally made it real crispy :P
Home made brisket made by a friend of mine.
a short film by SAJEDUR RAHMAN
Every life has its own journey, every journey has its own story. Read between the life.
Starring SABIHA AFRIN LEE.
Music T CLARKE
Camera, Sound & Edit SAJEDUR RAHMAN.
Produced by GAIA production.
Film Festival Winner:
Ville de Niort Award.
Best One Shot Award.
Film Festival OFFICIAL Selections and Screenings:
Did you know, that as verified user you can upgrade your airtime level to PRO (2500 $TUBES) or ADDICT (25000 $TUBES) just by sending $TUBES to your staking wallet?
Official article: https://bit.ly/2GP4Prk