Profile view: 4
Total post: 1
Total connections: 0
I invested in a drone for both hobby and business purposes, and this year's harvest was an excellent chance to get some practice with it. #cinematography #Filmmaker
Name of the drone: Parrot Anafi
Music: Borrtex: "Do what you love"
It probably won't come as a big surprise that Crypto exchanges are the biggest Bitcoin HODLers. 6.7% of the current circulation of Bitcoin is held on exchange wallets, and that is valued around 9.8 billion dollars.
✅ BITBLOCKBOOM ✅
► Take a look at this great Bitcoin Conference coming to Dallas, Texas at https://BitBlockBoom.com
✅ UNSTOPPABLE DOMAINS ✅
► Censorship resistant blockchain domains that double as a crypto wallet address https://4MinuteCrypto.com/zil
✅MY WEBSITES ✅
✅MY CONTACT INFO ✅
► Email me at TheCryptoCousins@gmail.com
► Message me at https://Facebook.com/msg/GaryLeland
► Leave a voice comment at 817-476-0660
✅MY SOCIAL MEDIA ✅
✅MY AUDIO PODCASTS ✅
► https://CryptoPodcasters.com (coming soon)
✅SHOW YOUR SUPPORT ✅
► With Crypto - https://4MinuteCrypto.com/Donate
✅USEFUL LINKS ✅
► The Trezor Wallet - https://4MinuteCrypto.com/Trezor
► The Bitcoin Standard - https://4MinuteCrypto.com/Bitcoin
► Subscribe to Alexa Flash Briefings - https://4MinuteCrypto.com/Alexa
► Get $10 in Bitcoin free at Coinbase -https://CryptoCousins.com/Coinbase
► Bitcoin Clothing & Gear - https://CryptoCrybaby.com
Gary is available to keynote or emcee at your Bitcoin/Crypto event.
Contact Gary at GaryLeland@gmail.com for additional info.
📜 DISCLAIMER: This article should not be taken as is, and is not intended to provide, investment advice.
For each successful #referrals, you'll earn 10% of the total #AirTime they generate - forever! 🤩
Be creative, do it and share it! 👉https://beta.bittubers.com/referral
#TUBE #Crypto #Earn
Multiple calls prior to this one made me play dumb and finally recorded it. The end is the most interesting. #cryptocurrency #scam
They are yummy and filling aaand vegan. I love lentil kofte as they are a refreshing snack that everybody can enjoy. Like them spicy? Add a bit more pepper or even pepper paste. You should give it a try. #recipe #vegan
400gr lentils | 2 cups | 2 water glasses
1 liter water | 4 cups | 4 water glasses
170 gr “Köftelik Bulgur” | 1 ¾ cups | 1,5 water glasses
2-3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons pepper flakes
some black pepper
2-3 tablespoons tomato paste
7 pieces of green onions
some spicy peppers
How to make it
1. Cook your lentils until done.
2. Add “Köftelik Bulgur” to the cooked lentils, close the lid and let it rest. As the bulgur is thin the remaining moisture of the lentils will be enough for them.
3. Roast chopped onions with olive oil until they take some color. Add pepper flakes, black pepper, and other spices – don’t forget your salt.
4. Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of tomato paste. Mix thoroughly and cook it a bit.
5. Add the tomato paste-onion mixture to the lentils and mix it.
6. Chop parsley, green onion, and spicy peppers.
7. Add them to the lentils and start kneading.
8. If it seems still to dry and doesn’t take shape, add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
9. Form your kofte to your liking and enjoy with some lettuce.
*Instead of all tomato paste you can add a spoonful of pepper paste. It is quite spicy and adds an edge to the kofte.
free music by www.bensound.com