Profile view: 60
Total post: 25
Total connections: 0
aunque es todos los dias #español
vale un detalle al año #lovemywork
disfruta tu ciudad # city
montañas - vista azul # español
disfrutando de la ciudad #español
buen clima #video
ALEGRÍA Y FANTASÍA #español
DISFRUTAR NUESTRO TIEMPO #photography
HAY QUE EDUCARNOS FINANCIERA-MENTE
UNA TARDE BIEN CALUROZA, 33 GRADOS UFF
hay que dejar de sobre valorar al CARA DE CULO....#español
María del Pilar Sordo Martínez es una psicóloga, columnista, conferencista y escritora chilena
hay que dejar de sobre valorar al CARA DE CULO....
María del Pilar Sordo Martínez es una #español psicóloga, columnista, conferencista y escritora chilena
Los protestantes pusieron a "correr" al mandatario, que tuvo que ser custodiado por su equipo de seguridad, en medio de abucheos. #español
Las autoridades controlaron la situación y lograron sacar al Presidente de esa zona en donde era rech
Note: All comments in my videos are strictly my opinion.
Here is another quick tutorial on how to clean a Trout. These are Speckled or Spotted Seatrout as some call them.
Here is a quick way to clean Spotted Seatrout, or Speckled Sea Trout as some call them that is very easy, and has very little waste.
Trout can be a bit of a pain to clean because the meat is so soft, especially for Yellow Trout or Weakfish as they are sometimes called. What can help a lot is to put them on ice for some hours to chill the meat down. Generally overnight works.
Captain Roger Bump though, shows us how easy it is, he slays them as a pro!
Roger is a Professional Charter Captain, so if you are ever in North Florida and want someone to take you fishing, give him a call, he's all over FB and the other places. Im working on getting him into the Tube community!
My two favorite fruits, lemons and raspberries, together in a small very moist format. I mean who could say no? The only thing I didn’t like were the muffin papers… You should definitely give it a try. #recipe #cupcake
First the buttermilk substitute:
Depending on how much buttermilk you need, add one or two tablespoons of white/clear vinegar and pour milk the amount you need. Let it rest for a minimum of 5 minutes. After that, you can use it in any baking recipe.
200 gr sugar | 1 cup
1 package vanilla sugar
110 gr berries of your choice | 4 oz.
115 gr butter at room temperature | 1/2 cup
200 gr flour |1,5 cup
1 package of baking powder
the zest of one lemon
45 ml lemon juice | 3-4 tablespoons
120 ml buttermilk | 1/2 cup
a pinch of salt
How to make it
1. Cream the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar until they become smooth.
2. In the meantime add the baking powder and a pinch of salt to the flour and mix that a bit.
3. When the butter and sugar are creamy, add the eggs individually. When the dough is smooth add the next egg etc.
4. Add the lemon zest and lemon juice. Don’t worry if your dough looks weird/clumpy.
5. Add the flour and buttermilk into the dough gradually until all is mixed thoroughly. The dough should have recovered its smoothness.
6. At the very end add your berries into the dough. And mix them just a bit. If you stir them too much they’ll leak and the color of the dough will change. But if you want to have a marbled look, go for it.
7. Pour the dough into a muffin tray and off to the oven!
8. Bake at about 170 to 180 C / 340 to 355 F for 15 to 20 minutes, check with a toothpick if they are done.
*Weirdly this fruity yummy-ness gets better in taste when you let it rest for at least 10 hours. The first time I made these I was super surprised.
*Some kind of buttercream would go well with these.
I’d love to see how the recipe worked out for you!
Visit Us on:
Our Social Media
Contact Us via
Free music by bensound.com
Clipart (the berries) Creative Commons downloaded from openclipart.org
High School DxD?? WTF EXPLAIN YOURE SELF...
Well that was unexpected
Eyy joo my name is Achilleas, and i cant really explain my self
My name is Achilleas, i make funny videos