Profile view: 2
Total post: 0
Total connections: 0
Just Learn Crypto is being designed as a resource for teaching people the basics of crypto in a simple, fun, and relaxing way.
Just Learn Crypto is being designed as a resource for teaching people the basics of crypto in a simple, fun, and relaxing way. Bitcoin and Crypto don’t need to be complicated. We will walk you step by step through the basics of Bitcoin, Blockchain, Mining, Buying, Storing, and Trading Crypto. Our one-on-one client-centered approach means that our services are tailored to your needs and goals. Just Learn Crypto can facilitate your access to Bitcoins and Cryptocurrency seamlessly with our Private Brokerage that can get you Bitcoin within a few hours
Where To Find Just Learn Crypto
Name: Just Learn Crypto
Linkedin: Shawn Hebert
How To Reach Exciting World Cryptos
Connect with Exciting World Cryptos on Social Media!
Check Out My Website: www.excitingWC.com
Follow us on Twitter @ExcitingWorld32
See Me On Uptrennd: https://www.uptrennd.com/user/jr
We’re on Steemit: worldtraveller32
Check Out BitBacker: www.bitbacker.io
Donate to My Patreon: Exciting World Cryptos
Contact With Me At Email: exciting@excitingWC.com
Big Thanks To All My Followers, Subscribers and everyone else.
Hi all, here's another one of my jam videos. I hope you enjoy this.
"Knowledge is power", said Francis Bacon.
For this reason, we have ensured that our users have all the necessary tools to navigate through the #Airtime 🤓
Check the FAQ -> https://kb.bittubeapp.com
#TUBE #BitTube #Crypto
My two favorite fruits, lemons and raspberries, together in a small very moist format. I mean who could say no? The only thing I didn’t like were the muffin papers… You should definitely give it a try. #recipe #cupcake
First the buttermilk substitute:
Depending on how much buttermilk you need, add one or two tablespoons of white/clear vinegar and pour milk the amount you need. Let it rest for a minimum of 5 minutes. After that, you can use it in any baking recipe.
200 gr sugar | 1 cup
1 package vanilla sugar
110 gr berries of your choice | 4 oz.
115 gr butter at room temperature | 1/2 cup
200 gr flour |1,5 cup
1 package of baking powder
the zest of one lemon
45 ml lemon juice | 3-4 tablespoons
120 ml buttermilk | 1/2 cup
a pinch of salt
How to make it
1. Cream the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar until they become smooth.
2. In the meantime add the baking powder and a pinch of salt to the flour and mix that a bit.
3. When the butter and sugar are creamy, add the eggs individually. When the dough is smooth add the next egg etc.
4. Add the lemon zest and lemon juice. Don’t worry if your dough looks weird/clumpy.
5. Add the flour and buttermilk into the dough gradually until all is mixed thoroughly. The dough should have recovered its smoothness.
6. At the very end add your berries into the dough. And mix them just a bit. If you stir them too much they’ll leak and the color of the dough will change. But if you want to have a marbled look, go for it.
7. Pour the dough into a muffin tray and off to the oven!
8. Bake at about 170 to 180 C / 340 to 355 F for 15 to 20 minutes, check with a toothpick if they are done.
*Weirdly this fruity yummy-ness gets better in taste when you let it rest for at least 10 hours. The first time I made these I was super surprised.
*Some kind of buttercream would go well with these.
I’d love to see how the recipe worked out for you!
Visit Us on:
Our Social Media
Contact Us via
Free music by bensound.com
Clipart (the berries) Creative Commons downloaded from openclipart.org
Come along with us as we take a tour of this $41 Million Mega Yacht in Coal Harbour, Vancouver, BC. Called the Zenith, it's 135 feet in length and can accommodate up to 10 guests in ultimate style and comfort.
The work of optimizing our censorship free video and social media platform, BitTubers.com continues. 🤩
Here's everything you need to know about it.
Have a good weekend, #BitTubers!
$TUBE #Update #Crypto