Profile view: 30
Total post: 17
Total connections: 18
3/3: We have to move away from the type of socialism where class struggle and so called 'ideology' puts an end to individual entrepreneurialism in the fields of economics and industry, art and knowledge, including the search for meaning in a physical, metaphysical and spiritual sense. 'Progress' does not happen on the material level where all movements are circular and repetitive.
The important question for us to answer is: what do we want and need after capitalism goes up like a firecracker? What system of socio economic governance gives the largest number of people the most lasting opportunity to experience this elusive thing we call 'progress'? #philosophy #thought #future
2/3: We see various forms of socialism, and its spirit is totalitarian. Why is its spirit totalitarian? Because the individual is neglected in favour of class. The individual's search for meaning is entirely unimportant, and hence the individual's capacity to take economic decisions is also overlooked in favour of collective class struggle. The leaders of this class struggle operate by central diktat, no matter if it is fascism, communism or euro communism. Socialism and communism become more dictatorial over time.
It is a misnomer to call socialism 'progressive'. #philosophy #thought #future
1/3: We see various forms of capitalism, and its spirit is exploitation. There is a difference between a) capitalism dominated by global corporations, super rich families and powerful interest groups, b) Frontier capitalism composed of many small entrepreneurs exploring and developing some new technological field or geographical area, and c) the mixed economies of some western countries, a capitalist system where the working class is not forced into outright starvation through a system of legally backed wage negotiations, high taxation, and a cradle to grave social security net. All these forms of capitalism become more exploitative over time. #philosophy #thought #future
5) John, the ”expert” lives a very lonely existence, has a secret which can not easily be shared. Just imagine how you would feel if you were the only one who had realized the secret of flying. You would have no one to talk about it with, no one to fly with. Wouldn’t you take an interest if suddenly there was someone with an earnest desire to learn? The “expert” and the “novice” both need each other, and when the desire grows in the “novice” the “expert” appears. #poetry #poem #philosophy
4) OK, Accepting this, let’s take it a step further: Imagine there is the “expert” and the “novice”. The “expert” has knowledge of and access to every single frame of the film and everything therein. The “novice” in the field of consciousness is still confined to the limited perspective from within the story, within the film. The question I am leading up to is: How can the twain meet? #poetry #poem #philosophy
3) Here is a thought experiment John: Let’s say you are an “expert” on this consciousness thing. Let’s say you can step out of the film with ease. Doesn’t it follow that you can know each and every frame of the film as one single simultaneous existence? #poetry #poem #philosophy
2) Stepping outside the created world by posing questions like this will make the world of heroes and villains, fears and hopes fade into insignificance. This is not what a character in a film does, unless he or she desires liberation from the cycle of life and death.
But John, on the other hand, maybe there is a greater story that outshines all worldly themes, shines like the sun to a firefly.
1) John, You would like someone to state or describe exactly the nature, scope, or meaning of consciousness.
John, this is not an easy thing to do, because the mind with which we would attempt to do this is itself a child of consciousness. It would be rather like a character on the screen in a movie theatre stating or describing exactly the nature, scope, or meaning of the projector, nay, the first cause of the projector even (the cause for which there is no other cause).
A moment has come of recognition
You allowed a part of yourself to become solid and separate
and then you gently prodded with your grace
made the embers catch the fire of consciousness
in a game of hide and seek
I caught your eye
What have I got to be proud of? What have I got which is mine? I can polish, grind and expand my mental mirror until I see in it all the oceans and hills of the world, past, present and future, every story ever told, but this self of mine is still just a reflection of You. A reflection has no agency. Its Dharma is to be the entity it is a reflection of. When a reflection gets close enough, is it still . . . ?
Let me reflect just the Feet of You, and then grab hold!
Hello all #bittubers, You can use this promo video anyway you wish to promote this platform. Its made in a very short format highlighting our core features of the platform.This video can be used in FB, YT and in INSTA as a boosting Ad.
👽AIRTIME ALCHEMY initiative
Please download the video file without the Alchemy logo from link below
DOWNLOAD LINK :
the youngest and most important member of the bittube team ❤️😅😜😎
Our sponge cake recipe that we used in our various themed cakes! There is really not much to say to be honest. Just be careful while making this ;) #recipe #foodporn
6 eggs (separated)
80 gr sugar | little less than 1/2 cup
180 gr sifted flour | 1 1/2 cup
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoons oil
How to make it
1. Start whisking egg whites until they start getting fluffier. Gradually add sugar while continuously mixing. Whisk until you get soft peaks.
2. Shortly whisk the egg yolks so that they get all smooth.
3. Add egg yolks to the egg whites and fold it in carefully.
4. Add flour and baking powder by sifting them gradually into the dough. Again fold in carefully.
5. In the meantime add the oil.
6. When all the ingredients are fully incorporated stop folding in!
7. Depending on the thickness of your cake you need to bake this at 180 C/355 F for at least 40 minutes (Mine was really thick so it took almost an hour to bake through completely).
8. Once the cake is out of the oven, let it cool off. For the best result, directly toss the cake into the freezer to be used the next day, or whenever you want.
*I gotta say this again: The freezer option is the safest but of course you can just let it rest in room temperature.
*Want chocolate sponge cake? Remove 2 tbsp flour and add cacao. It tastes great!
Visit us on:
Our Social Media
Contact Us via
Free music by bensound.com
Sound effects by https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/soundeffects (Metal Thud)
Here's my new video. This time we are testing this cheap FM2 build. That is it a enough for new games.
The answer is not really.
👉 Longplay of "Life is Strange" an award-winning adventure that follows the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time! In this first episode Max will change the fate of an old friend.
📘 Complete Playlist: https://bittubers.com/playlist/1589/0
🌟 Special thanks to @smaram for his support! He's the CEO / Founder of BitTubers, so make sure to follow him at https://bittubers.com/profile/smaram !
❓ About Life is Strange: This is an adventure game that follows the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price. The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
❓ About Shakm Gaming: I play through and commentate games that i love! Old games and indies are my niche, but i also play new releases from time to time.
📘 All Game Playlists: https://bittubers.com/profile/ShakmGaming/playlists
🌐 Buy the Life is Strange: https://store.steampowered.com/app/319630/Life_is_Strange__Episode_1/