Profile view: 90
Total post: 11
Total connections: 70
#Fortnite Boogie Bomb Kills #game
💰it's time to buy 🔥#buy #tube
$0,015504 USD (-14,39%)
0,00000132 BTC (-14,88%)
NASA’s Juno spacecraft was racing away from Jupiter following its seventh close pass of the planet when JunoCam snapped this image on May 19, 2017, from about 29,100 miles (46,900 kilometers).
Discover Italy. Submerged Caves in Calabria San Nicola Arcella - Arco Magno.
Which programming language is the best to be a #Blockchain #Developer?
#Fortnite VOLCANO ERUPTION EVENT!
TILTED TOWERS DESTROYED
Fortnite VOLCANO ERUPTION
#BUY and #HODL
Italiani? c'è qualcuno/A ? 😁
NON PROPRIO MA PRIMA O POI ARRIVERANO :)
Share everything you do on #BitTubers! 🚀
Let everyone know that you are having fun and never underestimate the power of word of mouth.
#TUBE #TubeLife #Airtime
The joy of every picnic or get-together! Some German style pasta salad always makes my day. #recipe #salad
assortment of peppers
pickles and its water
salt and other spices
How to make it
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions.
2. If you haven’t cooked your peas and carrots yet, do that or buy them already cooked. Add them to the pasta.
3. Chop peppers and pickles into small pieces and add them too.
4. Preparing the dressing: Take a minimum of two tablespoons of yogurt, some mayonnaise (if you want to), add a good portion of the pickle water too. Add the spices. I added apart from the salt, flaked peppers, and black pepper. Mix this thoroughly and add it to the pasta salad.
5. Chop the dill and stir the salad until everything is evenly distributed. You can eat the salad directly but if you let it rest for at least 4-5 hours it will taste better.
* For the pasta: Gemelli (the spiraled pasta) work the best as they take lots of the dressing. But of course, you can use whatever kind of pasta you like. But I guess it would be weird with spaghetti.
* I usually prepare this salad the day before I need it. Like this, it has enough time to rest and the flavor does change quite a bit. I usually have to add a bit more salt.
* I personally don't like to add corn into this salad as it seems kind of too sweet to be in here but if you like corn a lot you could give it a try.
The work of optimizing our censorship free video and social media platform, BitTubers.com continues. 🤩
Here's everything you need to know about it.
Have a good weekend, #BitTubers!
$TUBE #Update #Crypto
Hi all, here's another one of my jam videos. I hope you enjoy this.
CAN WE 100 Up Votes This Video? Are you that person who has that one friend who keeps giving you excuses on why they won't test out the platform send them over this funny video maybe it will encourage them to check us out.
This is a Parody video for bit tubers from the Shia LaBeouf video made with a green screen this was used for comical perspective on getting people signed up with the platform if you enjoyed this video you should follow us for more content like this I appreciate all of the feedback and love thank you for watching.
Our sponge cake recipe that we used in our various themed cakes! There is really not much to say to be honest. Just be careful while making this ;) #recipe #foodporn
6 eggs (separated)
80 gr sugar | little less than 1/2 cup
180 gr sifted flour | 1 1/2 cup
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoons oil
How to make it
1. Start whisking egg whites until they start getting fluffier. Gradually add sugar while continuously mixing. Whisk until you get soft peaks.
2. Shortly whisk the egg yolks so that they get all smooth.
3. Add egg yolks to the egg whites and fold it in carefully.
4. Add flour and baking powder by sifting them gradually into the dough. Again fold in carefully.
5. In the meantime add the oil.
6. When all the ingredients are fully incorporated stop folding in!
7. Depending on the thickness of your cake you need to bake this at 180 C/355 F for at least 40 minutes (Mine was really thick so it took almost an hour to bake through completely).
8. Once the cake is out of the oven, let it cool off. For the best result, directly toss the cake into the freezer to be used the next day, or whenever you want.
*I gotta say this again: The freezer option is the safest but of course you can just let it rest in room temperature.
*Want chocolate sponge cake? Remove 2 tbsp flour and add cacao. It tastes great!
Visit us on:
Our Social Media
Contact Us via
Free music by bensound.com
Sound effects by https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/soundeffects (Metal Thud)