Profile view: 3
Total post: 128
Total connections: 1
snowboard french alps tignes val d'isere black cats shop snowboarding
This cake is the best base recipe for all your cake needs! If you don’t like chocolate (damnnn, really?), just skip the cacao and add anything that you like! The cake is fluffy but not too soft, moist but not overly wet. Just the perfect middle of all! #recipe #chocolate
250 gr sugar | 1 ¼ cups
1 package vanilla sugar
200 ml oil | a little less than 1 cup
200 ml milk | 1 cup (room temperature)
about 350 gr flour | 3 ¼ cups
1 package baking powder
30 gr cacao | 3 tablespoons
How to make it
1. Mix cacao powder, flour and baking powder together. (Sifting makes it fluffier!)
2. Mix the eggs, vanilla, and regular sugar until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Pour the oil and milk into the mixture.
4. Add the flour-mix as well and mix until fully combined.
5. Bake at 170 C / ca. 340 F for about 30 minutes.
*If you love chocolate as we do, don’t hesitate to put in chocolate chips into the dough!
Contact Us via
music by bensound.com
a short film by SAJEDUR RAHMAN
Every life has its own journey, every journey has its own story. Read between the life.
Starring SABIHA AFRIN LEE.
Music T CLARKE
Camera, Sound & Edit SAJEDUR RAHMAN.
Produced by GAIA production.
Film Festival Winner:
Ville de Niort Award.
Best One Shot Award.
Film Festival OFFICIAL Selections and Screenings:
You don't know what to do for dinner but don't want to go out to get ingredients? Why not make this potato cake with basically all the ingredients you got at home. If you don't have something that is listed here... Don't add it or change it up. This is a vegetarian dinner but of course, you could toss in some bacon or alike ;) #recipe #yummy
6-7 big potatoes, chopped
250 gr feta cheese | 9 oz
200 ml vegetable oil | 1 cup
100 ml milk | 1/2 cup
300 gr flour | 2 1/2 cup
1 package baking powder
250 gr yogurt | 9 oz
some dill (fresh or frozen)
pepper and salt
*How to make it*
1. Pour the yogurt, milk, oil, and eggs into a bowl and whisk it for a bit.
2. Add the grated onion and some dill it. Squeeze or chop feta cheese into the mixture.
3. Season generously (potatoes take lots of salt). Whisk again.
4. Put the baking powder into the flour and pour that into the mixture as well. At the very end fold in the potatoes until it is thoroughly mixed.
5. Put the mixture into a well-oiled baking pan and spread this so it is in an equal thickness.
6. Bake at 170 degrees Celsius / 340 Fahrenheit until the potatoes are soft. Check that by poking them with a toothpick.
* Add sesame seeds and/or shredded cheese on top before sending it off to the oven.
* None of the ingredients are set in stone. The potatoes here are raw but you can use leftover boiled potatoes as well.
* Spice it up with peppers, celery or leek! Chop them in small pieces and toss them in as well.
free music by bensound.com
Whats your opinion? We want to use it as advertisement clip.
thanks a lot to the creator of this clip @airtimealchemy
#airtime #bittubers #promovid
😎 Electronic Tech House