Profile view: 29
Total post: 622
Total connections: 0
I was able to get a good coffee roast in today.
We did a Decaf coffee today. This is an Ethiopian Sidamo, which the parent coffee had a really nice flavor spread with a lot of fruit.
I decided to go with Decaf because I have not roasted any decaf and recorded it before, so this will give me the chance to be able to
A. Show the difference in bean appearance when green (Maybe we should say raw?)
B. Show the differences in roasting methods and procedures.
C. Show the differences in stage hints and chaff, smoke indicators.
I hope you like the video and if you have ANY questions about the process or the bean, please feel free to leave a message.
If you are purchasing this product from me green, you can also leave any notes or ?'s in the forum or in DM's.
Also as a reminder, I DO accept some Crypto currencies as payment for my beans. I will gladly take BitTube, (The Preferred Coin) or BitCoin, Litecoin, Doge Coin.
Message me thru the GCBC for payment details.
If you are interested in purchasing any green coffee beans from me or other colleagues in our group, please feel free to visit us at
Home Roast, Green Coffee, GCBC, Coffee, Coffee Roaster, Coffee Roasting, Decaf, Sidamo, Roasting Coffee
In this video I will show you where you need to go and what file you need to download to be able to connect your website to your account
If you enjoy this video would like to see more tutorials please subscribe comment and heart this video it will help me get more exposure so I can accommodate more people at once
Our sponge cake recipe that we used in our various themed cakes! There is really not much to say to be honest. Just be careful while making this ;) #recipe #foodporn
6 eggs (separated)
80 gr sugar | little less than 1/2 cup
180 gr sifted flour | 1 1/2 cup
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoons oil
How to make it
1. Start whisking egg whites until they start getting fluffier. Gradually add sugar while continuously mixing. Whisk until you get soft peaks.
2. Shortly whisk the egg yolks so that they get all smooth.
3. Add egg yolks to the egg whites and fold it in carefully.
4. Add flour and baking powder by sifting them gradually into the dough. Again fold in carefully.
5. In the meantime add the oil.
6. When all the ingredients are fully incorporated stop folding in!
7. Depending on the thickness of your cake you need to bake this at 180 C/355 F for at least 40 minutes (Mine was really thick so it took almost an hour to bake through completely).
8. Once the cake is out of the oven, let it cool off. For the best result, directly toss the cake into the freezer to be used the next day, or whenever you want.
*I gotta say this again: The freezer option is the safest but of course you can just let it rest in room temperature.
*Want chocolate sponge cake? Remove 2 tbsp flour and add cacao. It tastes great!
Visit us on:
Our Social Media
Contact Us via
Free music by bensound.com
Sound effects by https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/soundeffects (Metal Thud)
SQ11 In-Depth Review & Unboxing - Worlds Cheapest Camera £9/$12 Buy it here (FREE SHIPPING!)
Some people claim the Federal Reserve, the central bank of the United States, is privately owned and not a government bank at all.
❗❗Sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ғᴏʀ FREE ᴡɪᴛʜ AɪʀŦɪᴍᴇ: https://airtime.bogosity.tv
💰Dᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱᴜʙꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇ: https://donate.bogosity.tv
🎨Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Aʀᴛ: TᴀʙʙʏWᴇꜱᴀ https://www.patreon.com/TabbyWesa