Profile view: 96
Total post: 45
Total connections: 53
Found this attempt @ Trap Music Track lurcking on an old computer disk #music #trapmusic
Random, Not amazingly well produced
Dusted off the music software & mixing desk... Came up with this chilled weird beatz
Moody Melodic with undertones of something... but cant put your finger on it??
Nice home studio, very good sound and tune :)
Very nice man! you should post this on Musicoin and get $Music for your music: https://musicoin.org/accept/MUSIC5fe86935d7e98049e26f3c1b
Also Hyperspace. this is good quality, you will get lots of followers. peace!
Thailand full moon party sunrise
Love this one. It's like Van Gogh 2.0
High School DxD?? WTF EXPLAIN YOURE SELF...
Well that was unexpected
Eyy joo my name is Achilleas, and i cant really explain my self
My name is Achilleas, i make funny videos
I have always wanted to eat up Geralt and making him as a cake has just made it possible :D
The recipe for the sponge cake:
6 eggs (separated)
80 gr sugar | little less than 1/2 cup
180 gr sifted flour | 1 1/2 cup
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoons oil
How to make it
1. Start whisking egg whites until they start getting fluffier. Gradually add sugar while continuously mixing. Whisk until you get soft peaks.
2. Shortly whisk the egg yolks so that they get all smooth.
3. Add egg yolks to the egg whites and fold it in carefully.
4. Add flour and baking powder by sifting them gradually into the dough. Again fold in carefully.
5. In the meantime add the oil.
6. When all the ingredients are fully incorporated stop folding in!
7. Depending on the thickness of your cake you need to bake this at 180 C/355 F for at least 40 minutes (Mine was really thick so it took almost an hour to bake through completely).
8. Once the cake is out of the oven, let it cool off. For the best result, directly toss the cake into the freezer to be used the next day, or whenever you want.
*I gotta say this again: The freezer option is the safest but of course you can just let it rest in room temperature.
*Want chocolate sponge cake? Remove 2 tbsp flour and add cacao. It tastes great!
and the recipe for the ganache:
300 gr white chocolate
100 gr heavy cream
To be safe I melt the chocolate first, then bring the heavy cream to a simmer and after that, I mix them together to cool off. Once it has cooled off, whip it up with a mixer so that you can pipe it onto anything you like!
Visit Us on:
Our Social Media
Contact Us via
Free music by incompetech.com
hey , my choreo on vietnamese song 😁😁
what do u think ? show me
Affordable fitness band!
BUY IT HERE! (FREE SHIPPING)- https://www.tomtop.com/p-pb0152b.html?aid=thedshow&cr=Honor5Band
Coupon for 2pcs: TTHONOR52
Coupon for 3pcs: TTHONOR53
Coupon for 5pcs: TTHONOR55
Items related to honor band: https://www.tomtop.com/search/honor-band.html?aid=DSK
Thanks for watching, If you liked the video please leave a thumbs up. If you are new to the channel please consider subscribing for more videos like this one https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBmtQ1xlnZVI_pJMrixf21Q?sub_confirmation=1
Electroneum - etnkQVV2FJEczGAR2S5aA59tcr9VZvEJ4XXLEyaSiYo8PTYX2LhRou69daX1JdBBBZBZAbbeMvpyNhrpG7wkGRcp4HwrVoWbsY
Cardano - DdzFFzCqrhsrTYYLg3fs52xzGzCMxKhvTB2mt2rTEGh5tJm3AFRcvdfuWCCetKFgZCEnKiSg6gNAzNUNQSxLGFPk6rXTLESkZCMsQzki
Piña Colada by LiQWYD https://soundcloud.com/liqwyd
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/_pina-colada
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/dcoIsg4I-YQ