Profile view: 49
Total post: 46
Total connections: 42
Even though i don't understand the language this was very nice. It's a shame people tend to buy stuff from multinational companies if they can find comparable quality in their local market 🙏🏼
Man really trying hard to speak english #funny #comedy
No matter how many videos I upload or watch, the balance on my AirTime extension isn't changing. Am I even earning any rewards here? Please let me know. #bugreportdone
please, for aitime and account , contact with our help-desk on https://kb.bittubeapp.com/
My two favorite fruits, lemons and raspberries, together in a small very moist format. I mean who could say no? The only thing I didn’t like were the muffin papers… You should definitely give it a try. #recipe #cupcake
First the buttermilk substitute:
Depending on how much buttermilk you need, add one or two tablespoons of white/clear vinegar and pour milk the amount you need. Let it rest for a minimum of 5 minutes. After that, you can use it in any baking recipe.
200 gr sugar | 1 cup
1 package vanilla sugar
110 gr berries of your choice | 4 oz.
115 gr butter at room temperature | 1/2 cup
200 gr flour |1,5 cup
1 package of baking powder
the zest of one lemon
45 ml lemon juice | 3-4 tablespoons
120 ml buttermilk | 1/2 cup
a pinch of salt
How to make it
1. Cream the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar until they become smooth.
2. In the meantime add the baking powder and a pinch of salt to the flour and mix that a bit.
3. When the butter and sugar are creamy, add the eggs individually. When the dough is smooth add the next egg etc.
4. Add the lemon zest and lemon juice. Don’t worry if your dough looks weird/clumpy.
5. Add the flour and buttermilk into the dough gradually until all is mixed thoroughly. The dough should have recovered its smoothness.
6. At the very end add your berries into the dough. And mix them just a bit. If you stir them too much they’ll leak and the color of the dough will change. But if you want to have a marbled look, go for it.
7. Pour the dough into a muffin tray and off to the oven!
8. Bake at about 170 to 180 C / 340 to 355 F for 15 to 20 minutes, check with a toothpick if they are done.
*Weirdly this fruity yummy-ness gets better in taste when you let it rest for at least 10 hours. The first time I made these I was super surprised.
*Some kind of buttercream would go well with these.
I’d love to see how the recipe worked out for you!
Visit Us on:
Our Social Media
Contact Us via
Free music by bensound.com
Clipart (the berries) Creative Commons downloaded from openclipart.org
Did you know BitTubers.com offers several memberships that enable more features and upload privileges? 😀
Find out which one is best for you 👉https://bittubers.com/about/membership
#TUBE #Crypto #ContentCreators
The work of optimizing our censorship free video and social media platform, BitTubers.com continues. 🤩
Here's everything you need to know about it.
Have a good weekend, #BitTubers!
$TUBE #Update #Crypto