Profile view: 41
Total post: 0
Total connections: 3
In Kathmandu, Nepal people are moving by micro bus a lot. Especially to move around in Kathmandu, for short distances.
We stepped on this micro bus from the White Temple, just outside of Kathmandu, to Swayambhunath Stupa (Monkey Temple).
It is cheap to take a micro bus, compared to taking a cab. Local people use these busses a lot and the busses are impressively full every time.
© Moment of Joy 2019
You can also follow us on:
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/momentofjoyonline
Donate on Bittubers: https://bittubers.com/profile/momento...
Thank you so much!
Garnet, Eald'narche https://pastebin.com/x3iFiNBj
A smart watch with good battery and always on!
BUY IT HERE (FREE SHIPPING!) - https://www.gearbest.com/smart-wristband/pp_009758358339.html?wid=1349303?&lkid=72241155
Thanks for watching, If you liked the video please leave a thumbs up. If you are new to the channel please consider subscribing for more videos like this one https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBmtQ1xlnZVI_pJMrixf21Q?sub_confirmation=1
Electroneum - etnkQVV2FJEczGAR2S5aA59tcr9VZvEJ4XXLEyaSiYo8PTYX2LhRou69daX1JdBBBZBZAbbeMvpyNhrpG7wkGRcp4HwrVoWbsY
Cardano - DdzFFzCqrhsrTYYLg3fs52xzGzCMxKhvTB2mt2rTEGh5tJm3AFRcvdfuWCCetKFgZCEnKiSg6gNAzNUNQSxLGFPk6rXTLESkZCMsQzki
Music provided by Argofox:
Minerva - Fury
Welcome to Espo's art world, a pleasant space with helpful people who are willing to share their knowledge.
Created so you don't have to turn your phone sideways, Thank you for your view
Documentary on Printshop techniques and methods, provided by Espo's art world. Art is created oriinally by Steve Espo Powers.
This video showcases some of his work with a light touch on the process and inspiration.
We spoke to the Creative Director and Art Director to get a more in depth look.
We are grateful to them for having us spontaneously in their space and accommodating the recording.
YouTube recently announced that their new Terms of Service (TOS) will be going into effect on December 10th, 2019. Part of these new TOS includes the provision that, "YouTube may terminate your access, or your Google account’s access to all or part of the Service if YouTube believes, in its sole discretion, that provision of the Service to you is no longer commercially viable."
Since we all know that this is YouTube finally being open about the fact that they can and will terminate your channel for espousing ideas that they disagree with, I've decided it is time to shift my focus to other platforms. I will continue to post content on YouTube, but the primary focus for my content will now be on BitTubers and BitChute.
Thank you all those of you who are watching this video on BitTubers!
You don't know what to do for dinner but don't want to go out to get ingredients? Why not make this potato cake with basically all the ingredients you got at home. If you don't have something that is listed here... Don't add it or change it up. This is a vegetarian dinner but of course, you could toss in some bacon or alike ;) #recipe #yummy
6-7 big potatoes, chopped
250 gr feta cheese | 9 oz
200 ml vegetable oil | 1 cup
100 ml milk | 1/2 cup
300 gr flour | 2 1/2 cup
1 package baking powder
250 gr yogurt | 9 oz
some dill (fresh or frozen)
pepper and salt
*How to make it*
1. Pour the yogurt, milk, oil, and eggs into a bowl and whisk it for a bit.
2. Add the grated onion and some dill it. Squeeze or chop feta cheese into the mixture.
3. Season generously (potatoes take lots of salt). Whisk again.
4. Put the baking powder into the flour and pour that into the mixture as well. At the very end fold in the potatoes until it is thoroughly mixed.
5. Put the mixture into a well-oiled baking pan and spread this so it is in an equal thickness.
6. Bake at 170 degrees Celsius / 340 Fahrenheit until the potatoes are soft. Check that by poking them with a toothpick.
* Add sesame seeds and/or shredded cheese on top before sending it off to the oven.
* None of the ingredients are set in stone. The potatoes here are raw but you can use leftover boiled potatoes as well.
* Spice it up with peppers, celery or leek! Chop them in small pieces and toss them in as well.
free music by bensound.com