Pull my finger HONK HONK!
Profile view: 5
Total post: 2
Total connections: 3
Welcome to Espo's art world, a pleasant space with helpful people who are willing to share their knowledge.
Created so you don't have to turn your phone sideways, Thank you for your view
Documentary on Printshop techniques and methods, provided by Espo's art world. Art is created oriinally by Steve Espo Powers.
This video showcases some of his work with a light touch on the process and inspiration.
We spoke to the Creative Director and Art Director to get a more in depth look.
We are grateful to them for having us spontaneously in their space and accommodating the recording.
They are yummy and filling aaand vegan. I love lentil kofte as they are a refreshing snack that everybody can enjoy. Like them spicy? Add a bit more pepper or even pepper paste. You should give it a try. #recipe #vegan
400gr lentils | 2 cups | 2 water glasses
1 liter water | 4 cups | 4 water glasses
170 gr “Köftelik Bulgur” | 1 ¾ cups | 1,5 water glasses
2-3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons pepper flakes
some black pepper
2-3 tablespoons tomato paste
7 pieces of green onions
some spicy peppers
How to make it
1. Cook your lentils until done.
2. Add “Köftelik Bulgur” to the cooked lentils, close the lid and let it rest. As the bulgur is thin the remaining moisture of the lentils will be enough for them.
3. Roast chopped onions with olive oil until they take some color. Add pepper flakes, black pepper, and other spices – don’t forget your salt.
4. Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of tomato paste. Mix thoroughly and cook it a bit.
5. Add the tomato paste-onion mixture to the lentils and mix it.
6. Chop parsley, green onion, and spicy peppers.
7. Add them to the lentils and start kneading.
8. If it seems still to dry and doesn’t take shape, add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
9. Form your kofte to your liking and enjoy with some lettuce.
*Instead of all tomato paste you can add a spoonful of pepper paste. It is quite spicy and adds an edge to the kofte.
free music by www.bensound.com
#bittube extension #wallet #tutorial This is just a quick response video to a member needing help understanding the platform but I figured other new members could use the material also sorry it's not the best video. I'm getting a new set up next month so the content quality should start to increase thank you everybody who has support us my wife will be making content as well as we start diving into the industrial hemp fiber and what we can do with it.
In this video we're going to go over the extension for Firefox the bittubers platform and all the features but then the social media platform in the extension such as ad blocker wallet staking and memberships. If you're new to the platform this is a perfect video for you to watch to really help you understand how to navigate throughout all of what bittube has to offer. If there's something I missed feel free to ask in the comments section below and I will answer quickly.