Profile view: 11
Total post: 6
Total connections: 15
#bugreportdone If I upvote a post first with the Up arrow, I can upvote the post again with a heart. I can then Upvote the post again for the third time with the up arrow
#bugreportdone After upvoting a post, the downvote lights up blue in dark mode. Switching back to light mode shows a lighten up blue down vote arrow.
@Cryptozombie mentioned Bittube on his video today. Title of the video is Bitcoin Entering CRITICAL ZONE! MASSIVE ACCUMULATION!!! Buy LITECOIN or $BTC? and @ 22:40 on the time mark
#bugreportdone awaiting deploy After tipping someone, there should be a tipping jar to show how much people have tipped for that post. This will promote tipping good comments/posts.
Looks like we are in a descending wedge, it broke out of the wedge and back in for continuation. The target is the length of the initial drop.
#bugreportdone When you edit your background picture after selecting a photo already, the photo shows up minimized. I didn't know if you can increase the size, but after looking closer, I realize you can, Could we have the image default to
Full Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6chDKvOgSw
Did you know BitTubers.com offers several memberships that enable more features and upload privileges? 😀
Find out which one is best for you 👉https://bittubers.com/about/membership
#TUBE #Crypto #ContentCreators
I have always wanted to eat up Geralt and making him as a cake has just made it possible :D
The recipe for the sponge cake:
6 eggs (separated)
80 gr sugar | little less than 1/2 cup
180 gr sifted flour | 1 1/2 cup
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoons oil
How to make it
1. Start whisking egg whites until they start getting fluffier. Gradually add sugar while continuously mixing. Whisk until you get soft peaks.
2. Shortly whisk the egg yolks so that they get all smooth.
3. Add egg yolks to the egg whites and fold it in carefully.
4. Add flour and baking powder by sifting them gradually into the dough. Again fold in carefully.
5. In the meantime add the oil.
6. When all the ingredients are fully incorporated stop folding in!
7. Depending on the thickness of your cake you need to bake this at 180 C/355 F for at least 40 minutes (Mine was really thick so it took almost an hour to bake through completely).
8. Once the cake is out of the oven, let it cool off. For the best result, directly toss the cake into the freezer to be used the next day, or whenever you want.
*I gotta say this again: The freezer option is the safest but of course you can just let it rest in room temperature.
*Want chocolate sponge cake? Remove 2 tbsp flour and add cacao. It tastes great!
and the recipe for the ganache:
300 gr white chocolate
100 gr heavy cream
To be safe I melt the chocolate first, then bring the heavy cream to a simmer and after that, I mix them together to cool off. Once it has cooled off, whip it up with a mixer so that you can pipe it onto anything you like!
Visit Us on:
Our Social Media
Contact Us via
Free music by incompetech.com
This was my first attempt at video editing. I had no idea what I was doing but decided to post this up anyway.
Show notes: Today Don and Forrest talk about the disappointing launch on Bakkt and failed promises of BTC maximalists that Bitcoin would never dip below $10,000 again. Is bitcoin a failure and should you buy it? Or are there other more promising cryptocurrencies which will eventually turn bitcoin into cryptocurrency's modern day "MySpace" story. Why is Bitcoin BTC so slow, expensive (fees) and unreliable? What can we do about it and where is the price going?
#bitcoin #btc #bch #bittube #crypto