Profile view: 57
Total post: 4
Total connections: 0
Is there a FAQ / HOWTO for live streaming? Trying to stream with ffmpeg. #support
Thanks. That did it.
Works on linux, can't help with Windoze
line in quotes should be after -f flv
ffmpeg -re -i /path/to/file.mp4.mkv -c:v libx264 -b:v 2500k -preset ultrafast -b 2500k -c:v libx264 -b:v 1024k -s 1920x1080 -x264opts keyint=50 -g 25 -pix_fmt yuv420p -f flv
do show us around the town.
This song is about our limitless greed which infects every urban city turning them into dark draconian slum. Enjoy the music video and leave a comment if you like. 🎧
Making this music video was a great experiment for me. The concept and the production design was done by me, my friend Robi directed the shooting. Then we brought all the footage to our panel and started the post production. It took me 3 months to finish it as I was doing everything from editing to vfx, compositing to coloring. It was a rocking experience.
Hello all #bittubers, You can use this Halloween promo v.2 video anyway you wish to promote bittubers platform. Its made in a very short format so you can use it in FB, YT and in INSTA as a boosting Ad. Enjoy spreading the Halloween fun..👻👻
👽AIRTIME ALCHEMY initiative
Please download the video file from link below
DOWNLOAD LINK :
They are yummy and filling aaand vegan. I love lentil kofte as they are a refreshing snack that everybody can enjoy. Like them spicy? Add a bit more pepper or even pepper paste. You should give it a try. #recipe #vegan
400gr lentils | 2 cups | 2 water glasses
1 liter water | 4 cups | 4 water glasses
170 gr “Köftelik Bulgur” | 1 ¾ cups | 1,5 water glasses
2-3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons pepper flakes
some black pepper
2-3 tablespoons tomato paste
7 pieces of green onions
some spicy peppers
How to make it
1. Cook your lentils until done.
2. Add “Köftelik Bulgur” to the cooked lentils, close the lid and let it rest. As the bulgur is thin the remaining moisture of the lentils will be enough for them.
3. Roast chopped onions with olive oil until they take some color. Add pepper flakes, black pepper, and other spices – don’t forget your salt.
4. Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of tomato paste. Mix thoroughly and cook it a bit.
5. Add the tomato paste-onion mixture to the lentils and mix it.
6. Chop parsley, green onion, and spicy peppers.
7. Add them to the lentils and start kneading.
8. If it seems still to dry and doesn’t take shape, add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
9. Form your kofte to your liking and enjoy with some lettuce.
*Instead of all tomato paste you can add a spoonful of pepper paste. It is quite spicy and adds an edge to the kofte.
free music by www.bensound.com