Profile view: 4
Total post: 2
Total connections: 2
🔰Click to Subscribe! ►http://bit.ly/2pjQx9A
🔰Merch and Music ►https://bit.ly/2IyddzO
🔰Weekly Podcast! ►http://bit.ly/2FFsWuJ
Behold! A beautifully executed Euro S50-swapped BMW E30 on these back roads for a quick little shakedown! The only other E30 I've driven in the past was a turbocharged M20 build which turned out to be one of my favourite european cars in the modified market. Today's E30 is slightly different, taking the naturally aspirated Inline-6 from the Euro spec E36 M3 and stuffing it into this Laguna Green 1991 BMW 318is SE (Special Edition) with little room to spare. Enjoy!
A few details from Matt's build:
Work required for the transplant is the usual USDM S50 transplant stuff plus a few extras: custom length driveshaft, custom plenum to accommodate a Porsche 944 brake booster, custom 304 stainless exhaust (dual to single 3”), custom oil cooler. All of this was done by Matt in his garage. The car is sitting on custom 3pc 16" Compomotive wheels which are hiding a Wilwood big brake kit in the front
The car is as bulletproof as they come, having been fully under coated and rebushed with urethane bushings.
It’s sitting on Ground Control coilovers and aftermarket sway bars that help the suspension compensate for the added weight of the drivetrain compared to the 4cyl it replaces.
THIS CAR IS FOR SALE
Some people claim the Federal Reserve, the central bank of the United States, is privately owned and not a government bank at all.
❗❗Sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ғᴏʀ FREE ᴡɪᴛʜ AɪʀŦɪᴍᴇ: https://airtime.bogosity.tv
💰Dᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱᴜʙꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇ: https://donate.bogosity.tv
🎨Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Aʀᴛ: TᴀʙʙʏWᴇꜱᴀ https://www.patreon.com/TabbyWesa
Hello all #bittubers, You can use this Halloween promo v.1 video anyway you wish to promote bittubers platform. Its made in a very short format so you can use it in FB, YT and in INSTA as a boosting Ad. Enjoy spreading the Halloween fun..👻👻
👽AIRTIME ALCHEMY initiative
Please download the video file from link below
DOWNLOAD LINK :
Generate income for your site. 😉
#TUBE #Monetization #Internet
The most versatile soup of Turkish cuisine! It is classic and seemingly every family has their own twist to it. Here is my version of it. #recipe #soup
75 gr butter, margarine
1 or 2 potatoes (optional)
150 gr lentils | 3/4 cup
2 tomatoes, tomato paste or cooked in tomatoes (add to liking)
salt and other spices you like
*for serving: lemon!
How to make it
1. Melt the butter and chop the onions. Fry the onions until they get kind of soft.
2. Add the small chopped tomatoes or tomato alternatives and pour about one liter of water.
3. When the water starts to boil, put the lentils into it but be careful that you do not close the lid completely as lentils tend to overflow easily.
4. After 5-10 minutes of boiling, you can add the chopped potatoes into the soup. (optional)
5. Let the soup boil for about 20 minutes and turn the stove off.
6. Get your blender out and blend the soup until smooth (optional)
7. The last super yummy optional part: Get a bit of butter, melt it and put some flaked peppers or dried pepper mint into it. Let it roast for a minute but be careful not to burn it. Add this into the soup and stir it for the last time.
8. Serve with a good squeeze of lemon if you like.
*Like mentioned before you can make this soup in many variations. For example, you don’t need to blend this soup and enjoy all the pieces of the lentils and chopped potatoes.
*Instead of potatoes you can add rice or tiny noodles into the soup.
*Instead of plain water you can use chicken broth. It does make a difference in taste.
*After you’re done cooking the soup you can just sieve out the lentils or blend the soup and then let it run through a sieve (many restaurants make it that way to have it extra smooth).
*There are even variations with flour, yogurt and more. Ask me if you are interested.
*Some people like to use a pressure cooker to save time but I find that unnecessary, a matter of choice really.
Free music by www.bensound.com