Hey there! I upload random stuff. Literally.
Profile view: 16
Total post: 5
Total connections: 1
I remember when I was a kid, I used to watch this every fucking day and used to laugh like crazy non-stop! I never got to thank the person(s) who made the original dub. Whoever you are, thank you for making my childhood freaking hilarious.
Any English sub titles and the full movies ? looks interesting.
Use this code in the scale property:
Thanks for watching the video! If you have any suggestions on how I can improve my content or which video I should work on next, do post them in the comments below!
excellent ! Will u be sharing more on this ?
The Green Snail Episode 2
The Green Snail Episode 2
Electronic Glitch Ambient
What do you think guys ?
I love zucchinis and köfte or meatballs. It just made sense to put them together! You should give it a shot. #recipe #foodporn
*** for some weird reason the video is double as long and totally black *** sorry for that mistake!
500 gr minced meat of your choice | 1 pound
20 gr breadcrumbs | 2-3 tablespoons
2 onions, chopped
2 tablespoons tomato paste
some vegetable oil
How to make it
1. Wash your zucchinis and cut the hard pieces off. Cut them in half (length).
2. Scoop out the core with a spoon but don’t throw away the core. You can use it in some other meal or just make scrambled eggs with them (I made a veggie wrap for example).
3. Make your meatballs by putting the minced meat, eggs, chopped onions, bread crumbs and seasoning in a bowl and knead it thoroughly.
4. Roll the meatballs so that they’ll fit into the zucchini boats. If you have too many meatballs left, prepare another zucchini (that’s what I did).
5. Prepare the sauce by pouring a little of the vegetable oil to the tomato paste, add some warm water and seasoning and mix until the paste has dissolved. Add a bit more water if it is too thick.
6. Pour sauce over the meatballs and let it drip into the boat.
7. Put into the oven and keep an eye on them. Depending on the size of the meatballs this can take 15-20 minutes (oven heat at about 170 C/340 F)
*If you want your cheese molten and not crispy, put it about 5 minutes before it is done onto the meatballs. I unintentionally made it real crispy :P
🔰Click to Subscribe! ►http://bit.ly/2pjQx9A
🔰Merch and Music ►https://bit.ly/2IyddzO
🔰Weekly Podcast! ►http://bit.ly/2FFsWuJ
Behold! A beautifully executed Euro S50-swapped BMW E30 on these back roads for a quick little shakedown! The only other E30 I've driven in the past was a turbocharged M20 build which turned out to be one of my favourite european cars in the modified market. Today's E30 is slightly different, taking the naturally aspirated Inline-6 from the Euro spec E36 M3 and stuffing it into this Laguna Green 1991 BMW 318is SE (Special Edition) with little room to spare. Enjoy!
A few details from Matt's build:
Work required for the transplant is the usual USDM S50 transplant stuff plus a few extras: custom length driveshaft, custom plenum to accommodate a Porsche 944 brake booster, custom 304 stainless exhaust (dual to single 3”), custom oil cooler. All of this was done by Matt in his garage. The car is sitting on custom 3pc 16" Compomotive wheels which are hiding a Wilwood big brake kit in the front
The car is as bulletproof as they come, having been fully under coated and rebushed with urethane bushings.
It’s sitting on Ground Control coilovers and aftermarket sway bars that help the suspension compensate for the added weight of the drivetrain compared to the 4cyl it replaces.
THIS CAR IS FOR SALE