Crazy animal/nature lover artiste extraordinaire, who likes music, weed, videogames, graphics, crypto, cool weird people, staring at the moon and stars, playing poker (pineapple is my favourite!) and filosophy etc. but above all else, humour! Motivating people and making them laugh is a priority to me. I'm 38 (old as the dinossaurs!, I remember Jesus, I was there when they nailed him) and I'm from sunny Portugal, where people are, well... shit I don't know, I think most of us are nice and cool. Or at least 30% of us lol I'm here to try to run away from conventional media, instagram models and influencers, I despise "plastic people" although there is zero space for hate in my heart. I'd like to spread my artworks, graphics, photo, music and maybe exchange thoughts and experiences with cool people. I'd like to be a music star, but at the same time, I don't want anybody to know me, just to go by totally transparent. I'm poor as fuuuuck, so
Profile view: 201
Total post: 54
Total connections: 251
Here I'm in fantasyland, (when you have 2 queens or better on top in the previous round) This game is too addictive and amazing and you can make some SERIOUS money! CoinPoker is by far, the best place I've ever played Poker, and now, thank god, also Pineapple! Also their cryptocurrency CHP is always on the rise even when all others and going down! You can also convert on site, to ethereum or bitcoin and withdraw it without any stress or delays. Also their support team rocks!
Today I posted here, my music page in which I earn crypto for each track played. All these little bits of crypto I earn here and there, I use to help feed stray animals in my area. Thanks for visiting! https://choon.co/artists/sandropiers/
Each time you listen to one of my songs, you feed a hungry kitten!
#bugreportdone most important of all, we need the option to control which kind of notifications to turn off! 98% of them are "this person shared a post with you" we all know this is "clickbait" and I cant even see the other 2% important
Is there no way to turn off the "someone shared a post with you" notification? If rare, I'd clik but you get like 200 notifications like that, of course you're not gonna read them! Plus you know it's very unpersonal, basically clickbait.
Don't be mad if someone says "go fuck yourself!" They're really just saying "go make love to yourself" which reeaally just means "love yourself" and that's sweet advice! Also means you're worth loving, so basically go fk yaself = I love U!
In case people say this often though, consult with your doctor before loving yourself too much people 😏
I haven't shared any pics for a while because I've been busy, so here's a recent favorite, The Hot Walls, Old Portsmouth
Join me as we continue our journey in reuniting Alan with his wife sorry for the late uploads been busy with other projects i hope you enjoy the video.
#TUBE #Crypto #Monetization
Home made brisket made by a friend of mine.
They are yummy and filling aaand vegan. I love lentil kofte as they are a refreshing snack that everybody can enjoy. Like them spicy? Add a bit more pepper or even pepper paste. You should give it a try. #recipe #vegan
400gr lentils | 2 cups | 2 water glasses
1 liter water | 4 cups | 4 water glasses
170 gr “Köftelik Bulgur” | 1 ¾ cups | 1,5 water glasses
2-3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons pepper flakes
some black pepper
2-3 tablespoons tomato paste
7 pieces of green onions
some spicy peppers
How to make it
1. Cook your lentils until done.
2. Add “Köftelik Bulgur” to the cooked lentils, close the lid and let it rest. As the bulgur is thin the remaining moisture of the lentils will be enough for them.
3. Roast chopped onions with olive oil until they take some color. Add pepper flakes, black pepper, and other spices – don’t forget your salt.
4. Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of tomato paste. Mix thoroughly and cook it a bit.
5. Add the tomato paste-onion mixture to the lentils and mix it.
6. Chop parsley, green onion, and spicy peppers.
7. Add them to the lentils and start kneading.
8. If it seems still to dry and doesn’t take shape, add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
9. Form your kofte to your liking and enjoy with some lettuce.
*Instead of all tomato paste you can add a spoonful of pepper paste. It is quite spicy and adds an edge to the kofte.
free music by www.bensound.com