Profile view: 60
Total post: 1
Total connections: 25
The meme continues.. Blow your speakers, feel what is coming and make sure your neighbors know it.. Thanks Team BitTube and all BitTubers! It's a pleasure to be here!
Credits to Superfunky59 and Dharma for the thumb! #airtime #bittube
Nice, I like it.
So i have to share this to people individually no option to share it to my whole list?
See this is exactly why topics are limited per membership, this is not a bug report 😂
"Knowledge is power", said Francis Bacon.
For this reason, we have ensured that our users have all the necessary tools to navigate through the #Airtime 🤓
Check the FAQ -> https://kb.bittubeapp.com
#TUBE #BitTube #Crypto
Did you know, that as verified user you can upgrade your airtime level to PRO (2500 $TUBES) or ADDICT (25000 $TUBES) just by sending $TUBES to your staking wallet?
Official article: https://bit.ly/2GP4Prk
I love zucchinis and köfte or meatballs. It just made sense to put them together! You should give it a shot. #recipe #foodporn
*** for some weird reason the video is double as long and totally black *** sorry for that mistake!
500 gr minced meat of your choice | 1 pound
20 gr breadcrumbs | 2-3 tablespoons
2 onions, chopped
2 tablespoons tomato paste
some vegetable oil
How to make it
1. Wash your zucchinis and cut the hard pieces off. Cut them in half (length).
2. Scoop out the core with a spoon but don’t throw away the core. You can use it in some other meal or just make scrambled eggs with them (I made a veggie wrap for example).
3. Make your meatballs by putting the minced meat, eggs, chopped onions, bread crumbs and seasoning in a bowl and knead it thoroughly.
4. Roll the meatballs so that they’ll fit into the zucchini boats. If you have too many meatballs left, prepare another zucchini (that’s what I did).
5. Prepare the sauce by pouring a little of the vegetable oil to the tomato paste, add some warm water and seasoning and mix until the paste has dissolved. Add a bit more water if it is too thick.
6. Pour sauce over the meatballs and let it drip into the boat.
7. Put into the oven and keep an eye on them. Depending on the size of the meatballs this can take 15-20 minutes (oven heat at about 170 C/340 F)
*If you want your cheese molten and not crispy, put it about 5 minutes before it is done onto the meatballs. I unintentionally made it real crispy :P
This was my third rap/trap song! I wanted to create a shout that would stick in your head no matter what language you speak! Hope you like it! I'm leaving the original spanish description below. :D
Hola gente! Gracias por pasarse nuevamente. Esta es una de las bombas que venía preparando, espero les guste.
Pueden visitarme en mis redes para mantenerse actualizados:
Si alguno desea contactarme por alguna colaboración manden un mensaje al instagram!