Independent Producer, Writer, Director, Visual Editor based in Dhaka BANGLADESH. Worked for feature, corporate documentary, music video, TV Fictions & TVC as a various professional since 2009. Awarded for short films from various International Film Festivals in France, Armenia, Croatia. Jury committee member of '4th Globe international Silent Film Festival Iran 2019'.
Profile view: 709
Total post: 71
Total connections: 348
a short film by Sajedur Rahman
CAST - Aminul Islam
CAMERA & EDIT - Sajedur Rahman
MUSIC - S. Tongue & Joel Goodman
Thanks to SHAMSUL AREFIN SADI & MAHIN AHMED.
What is real! or what is reality, this question is driving Humans into madness in this age of wave war information. Failing to find the answer we are crippled and trapped in the state of Duality.
music is life indeed
BitTube Price Prediction
Online Alignment Test https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd%2Fdnd%2F20001222b
💬Bᴏɢᴏsɪᴛʏ Dɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: https://discord.bogosity.tv/
💬Lᴏʀᴅ Kɪʟʟɪᴀɴ’ꜱ Dɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: http://bit.ly/LK-Discord
❗❗Sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ғᴏʀ FREE ᴡɪᴛʜ AɪʀŦɪᴍᴇ: https://airtime.bogosity.tv
💰Dᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ꜱᴜʙꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇ: https://donate.bogosity.tv
Dang! What an insane day behind the wheel of Marcel's stunning JDM Mk.4 Toyota Supra. As a street car this widebody, single turbo, and gun-metal grey bullet of an import is ready for just about anything to challenges it. With a 2JZ engine under the hood pushing 930 HP to the rear wheels, it's basically a massive handful at full boost and is a bomb waiting to explode (in the best way possible, that is). These cars always get my adrenaline pumping like almost nothing else on the road, and Marcel's build is easily one of my favourite big turbo cars i've ever driven! Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we did. - Marcus :D
The city is preparing for this years Victorious festival. Should be interesting.
Hope you like it as I do 🙏🙏
My two favorite fruits, lemons and raspberries, together in a small very moist format. I mean who could say no? The only thing I didn’t like were the muffin papers… You should definitely give it a try. #recipe #cupcake
First the buttermilk substitute:
Depending on how much buttermilk you need, add one or two tablespoons of white/clear vinegar and pour milk the amount you need. Let it rest for a minimum of 5 minutes. After that, you can use it in any baking recipe.
200 gr sugar | 1 cup
1 package vanilla sugar
110 gr berries of your choice | 4 oz.
115 gr butter at room temperature | 1/2 cup
200 gr flour |1,5 cup
1 package of baking powder
the zest of one lemon
45 ml lemon juice | 3-4 tablespoons
120 ml buttermilk | 1/2 cup
a pinch of salt
How to make it
1. Cream the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar until they become smooth.
2. In the meantime add the baking powder and a pinch of salt to the flour and mix that a bit.
3. When the butter and sugar are creamy, add the eggs individually. When the dough is smooth add the next egg etc.
4. Add the lemon zest and lemon juice. Don’t worry if your dough looks weird/clumpy.
5. Add the flour and buttermilk into the dough gradually until all is mixed thoroughly. The dough should have recovered its smoothness.
6. At the very end add your berries into the dough. And mix them just a bit. If you stir them too much they’ll leak and the color of the dough will change. But if you want to have a marbled look, go for it.
7. Pour the dough into a muffin tray and off to the oven!
8. Bake at about 170 to 180 C / 340 to 355 F for 15 to 20 minutes, check with a toothpick if they are done.
*Weirdly this fruity yummy-ness gets better in taste when you let it rest for at least 10 hours. The first time I made these I was super surprised.
*Some kind of buttercream would go well with these.
I’d love to see how the recipe worked out for you!
Visit Us on:
Our Social Media
Contact Us via
Free music by bensound.com
Clipart (the berries) Creative Commons downloaded from openclipart.org