Profile view: 4
Total post: 101
Total connections: 0
The most versatile soup of Turkish cuisine! It is classic and seemingly every family has their own twist to it. Here is my version of it. #recipe #soup
75 gr butter, margarine
1 or 2 potatoes (optional)
150 gr lentils | 3/4 cup
2 tomatoes, tomato paste or cooked in tomatoes (add to liking)
salt and other spices you like
*for serving: lemon!
How to make it
1. Melt the butter and chop the onions. Fry the onions until they get kind of soft.
2. Add the small chopped tomatoes or tomato alternatives and pour about one liter of water.
3. When the water starts to boil, put the lentils into it but be careful that you do not close the lid completely as lentils tend to overflow easily.
4. After 5-10 minutes of boiling, you can add the chopped potatoes into the soup. (optional)
5. Let the soup boil for about 20 minutes and turn the stove off.
6. Get your blender out and blend the soup until smooth (optional)
7. The last super yummy optional part: Get a bit of butter, melt it and put some flaked peppers or dried pepper mint into it. Let it roast for a minute but be careful not to burn it. Add this into the soup and stir it for the last time.
8. Serve with a good squeeze of lemon if you like.
*Like mentioned before you can make this soup in many variations. For example, you don’t need to blend this soup and enjoy all the pieces of the lentils and chopped potatoes.
*Instead of potatoes you can add rice or tiny noodles into the soup.
*Instead of plain water you can use chicken broth. It does make a difference in taste.
*After you’re done cooking the soup you can just sieve out the lentils or blend the soup and then let it run through a sieve (many restaurants make it that way to have it extra smooth).
*There are even variations with flour, yogurt and more. Ask me if you are interested.
*Some people like to use a pressure cooker to save time but I find that unnecessary, a matter of choice really.
Free music by www.bensound.com
Here is another quick tutorial on how to clean a Trout. These are Speckled or Spotted Seatrout as some call them.
Here is a quick way to clean Spotted Seatrout, or Speckled Sea Trout as some call them that is very easy, and has very little waste.
Trout can be a bit of a pain to clean because the meat is so soft, especially for Yellow Trout or Weakfish as they are sometimes called. What can help a lot is to put them on ice for some hours to chill the meat down. Generally overnight works.
Captain Roger Bump though, shows us how easy it is, he slays them as a pro!
Roger is a Professional Charter Captain, so if you are ever in North Florida and want someone to take you fishing, give him a call, he's all over FB and the other places. Im working on getting him into the Tube community!
#TUBE #BitTube #FightCensorship
More and more content is added daily, which gives us a greater variety of content to watch!
#TUBE #Adoption #Content
Hello all #bittubers, You can use this promo video anyway you wish to promote this platform. Its made in a very short format highlighting our core features of the platform.This video can be used in FB, YT and in INSTA as a boosting Ad.
👽AIRTIME ALCHEMY initiative
Please download the video file without the Alchemy logo from link below
DOWNLOAD LINK :