In love with my work. 👩🏼💻
Profile view: 771
Total post: 32
Total connections: 118
Small piece of our BitTube Team !! 😍😍
Nice guys 😘😍😘😍😍
Before to continue sometimes we need to take a break .. 😜 #Game#BreakTime#BitTubers#DeveloperLife
Oh god. I wanna play it too! ENJOY!
Thanks a lot my super guys you know pretty good how to make me smile !l 😃😍
@jacobo @CarlosSantos95 @FlashGordon
Happy birthday 🙂
Gummies are the best btw! I love that phone cradle too.
ola boa tarde
@ll the best and happy birthday 🎉
💐💐💐💐 Wow that's awesome!!! Happy birthday all the best to you 🎉🎉🎉🎉
a full cup of Jelly bears!!! enjoy :D
Wow amazing!! Congratulations! I could never come even close to that! But how did you find this game? I looked everywhere and nothing, are there more??
Congrats for winning my TubeCat competition! :D
Who made this game?
that is my cat lol
testing 1-2 1-2
Can’t wait to deliver this to all of you!! 😋
It looks like it is being operated from the browser. I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
oooo this is going to be so cool and convenient!
Would we be able to post a live stream from the App?
@Mimi is this for the app?
Is this the app?
can't wait to use this 🚀
Did you know, that as verified user you can upgrade your airtime level to PRO (2500 $TUBES) or ADDICT (25000 $TUBES) just by sending $TUBES to your staking wallet?
Official article: https://bit.ly/2GP4Prk
I love zucchinis and köfte or meatballs. It just made sense to put them together! You should give it a shot. #recipe #foodporn
*** for some weird reason the video is double as long and totally black *** sorry for that mistake!
500 gr minced meat of your choice | 1 pound
20 gr breadcrumbs | 2-3 tablespoons
2 onions, chopped
2 tablespoons tomato paste
some vegetable oil
How to make it
1. Wash your zucchinis and cut the hard pieces off. Cut them in half (length).
2. Scoop out the core with a spoon but don’t throw away the core. You can use it in some other meal or just make scrambled eggs with them (I made a veggie wrap for example).
3. Make your meatballs by putting the minced meat, eggs, chopped onions, bread crumbs and seasoning in a bowl and knead it thoroughly.
4. Roll the meatballs so that they’ll fit into the zucchini boats. If you have too many meatballs left, prepare another zucchini (that’s what I did).
5. Prepare the sauce by pouring a little of the vegetable oil to the tomato paste, add some warm water and seasoning and mix until the paste has dissolved. Add a bit more water if it is too thick.
6. Pour sauce over the meatballs and let it drip into the boat.
7. Put into the oven and keep an eye on them. Depending on the size of the meatballs this can take 15-20 minutes (oven heat at about 170 C/340 F)
*If you want your cheese molten and not crispy, put it about 5 minutes before it is done onto the meatballs. I unintentionally made it real crispy :P