Profile view: 185
Total post: 8
Total connections: 108
alles zum wohl der grossunternehmer... wer hat ihn wohl finanziert...
My two favorite fruits, lemons and raspberries, together in a small very moist format. I mean who could say no? The only thing I didn’t like were the muffin papers… You should definitely give it a try. #recipe #cupcake
First the buttermilk substitute:
Depending on how much buttermilk you need, add one or two tablespoons of white/clear vinegar and pour milk the amount you need. Let it rest for a minimum of 5 minutes. After that, you can use it in any baking recipe.
200 gr sugar | 1 cup
1 package vanilla sugar
110 gr berries of your choice | 4 oz.
115 gr butter at room temperature | 1/2 cup
200 gr flour |1,5 cup
1 package of baking powder
the zest of one lemon
45 ml lemon juice | 3-4 tablespoons
120 ml buttermilk | 1/2 cup
a pinch of salt
How to make it
1. Cream the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar until they become smooth.
2. In the meantime add the baking powder and a pinch of salt to the flour and mix that a bit.
3. When the butter and sugar are creamy, add the eggs individually. When the dough is smooth add the next egg etc.
4. Add the lemon zest and lemon juice. Don’t worry if your dough looks weird/clumpy.
5. Add the flour and buttermilk into the dough gradually until all is mixed thoroughly. The dough should have recovered its smoothness.
6. At the very end add your berries into the dough. And mix them just a bit. If you stir them too much they’ll leak and the color of the dough will change. But if you want to have a marbled look, go for it.
7. Pour the dough into a muffin tray and off to the oven!
8. Bake at about 170 to 180 C / 340 to 355 F for 15 to 20 minutes, check with a toothpick if they are done.
*Weirdly this fruity yummy-ness gets better in taste when you let it rest for at least 10 hours. The first time I made these I was super surprised.
*Some kind of buttercream would go well with these.
I’d love to see how the recipe worked out for you!
Visit Us on:
Our Social Media
Contact Us via
Free music by bensound.com
Clipart (the berries) Creative Commons downloaded from openclipart.org
BRAND NEW COLLABORATION !
skaarl & winkandwoo
Discuss below your ideas on the what you feel is necessary to grow both BitTubers and Airtime awareness.
Marketing is a more obvious answer but if marketing - then consider a smaller budget for marketing and suggest ways you would market the project to others.
Directed By Jasy Khandaker
In the second half of this review and commentary Don and Forrest talk about the major use case which is being built out for the cryptocurrency $Tube and the Airtime: BitTubers.com (launched in July 2019 and currently still in beta as of time of this publishing) and discuss why we feel this new platform is so important.
BitTubers.com is a dynamic video and social hub which allows users to express themselves and their beliefs in a censorship resistant environment. Developed by BitTube, BitTubers emphasizes free speech, fairness and unrestricted monetization across the board.
At its core, BitTubers is a WebTorrent-powered content sharing platform. By design, it has inherent censorship protection, real peer-to-peer live streaming and effective content monetization, offered through the AirTime browser extension on bittubeapp.com.
Join us for this fun discussion about a "David" who has a serious shot at slaying the "Goliath" social ghettos of our time.
#bittubers #bittube #tube #brbgshow