I do some a bitcoin analysis. I have a weakness for great voices, I love metal and classical music.
Profile view: 2
Total post: 0
Total connections: 0
#gaming #fps #farcry
👉 Let's play Far Cry 3, an epic open-world first person shooter set on an island unlike any other! In this episode Jason slips aboard the beached vessel Medusa to access the pirates' communications network.
📘 Complete Playlist: https://bittubers.com/playlist/943/0
🌟 Special thanks to extremegaming for his support! He's currently one of the most active dudes on here, check out his stuff at https://bittubers.com/profile/extremegaming !
❓ About Far Cry 3: This is an open world first-person shooter set on a savage tropical island. A place where heavily armed warlords traffic in slaves. Where outsiders are hunted for ransom. And as you embark on a desperate quest to rescue your friends, you realize that the only way to escape this darkness… is to embrace it.
❓ About Shakm Gaming: I play through and commentate games that i love! Old games and indies are my niche, but i also play new releases from time to time.
📘 All Game Playlists: https://bittubers.com/profile/ShakmGaming/playlists
🌐 Buy Far Cry 3: https://store.ubi.com/us/far-cry-3/575ffd98a3be1633568b4d6c.html
Well here we go
Eyy joo my name is Achilleas and basically, i gave my opinion on the KSI VS LOGAN PAUL FIGHT
As you know, the Real Life Referral System is on its way and we believe this can be a powerful marketing tool for #BitTubers. 🧐
That’s why we decided to give the community more details about it now!
Read the full story 👉https://medium.com/@Bit.Tube/a-referral-intermezzo-b267517e3a15
Who can say no to this Italian dessert? Well, I can't and that's why we are sharing this easy and alcohol-free recipe. Details are down below here.
1 liter of milk | 4 cups | 6 water glasses
2 packages of lady fingers
400gr labne, cream cheese, Quark, mascarpone | 3,5 cups
250gr sugar | 2,5 cups | 1,5 water glasses
ca. 100 gr flour | 3/4 cup | 6 tbsp
2 tbsp coffee + some water to dissolve it
How to make it
1. Brew the coffee and let it cool down
2. Boil the milk, add sugar and eggs, while constantly stirring it.
3. Gradually add flour. The milk should get creamier, if still too watery add another spoon of flour.
4. Add labne or alternatives, mix until dissolved, turn stove off.
5. Get tray of choice, dunk lady fingers in coffee for 1-2 seconds and put in tray. Lay ladyfinger on the whole surface.
6. Add a decent layer of the cooked crème.
7. Add another layer of dipped ladyfingers.
8. Cover lady fingers with another layer of crème.
9. Let it cool off and put it in the fridge. Let rest for at least a night.
10. Serve with cacao on top.
* If your crème should get clumpy even after stirring so much (happens to the best) use your stick blender. If you don’t have a stick blender, you can keep it the clumpy way, as after resting you don’t feel the clumps anymore.
* Pure mascarpone can get really heavy, you can make a mixture of cream cheese and mascarpone or Quark or labne. Whatever you have at your disposal.
* Don’t put cacao over the tiramisu if you don’t intend to serve it directly. The surface of the tiramisu is wet and nobody wants a wet cacao coat.
free music by www.bensound.com