Hardcore Crypto is an entrepreneur, Blockchain Enthusiast, Cryptocurrency Evangelist, Analyst and Investor Based in Cape Town South Africa. He is also a seasoned podcast and event panel host, a producer of The Grey Ave Podcast, interviewer of prominent business personalities and influencer worldwide.
Profile view: 123
Total post: 52
Total connections: 140
NEW! Episode on TGA Podcast. Llewellyn Devereaux Tshesane is the Co-founder and CEO of the Lohocla™ beverages. One of his well known inventions an anti-hangover shooter called Lohocla. Listen and Enjoy the interview :https://www.greyjabesi.com/ep143/
You can Use these Outro Icon animations in your content as much as you like!🎁🎁 They are made and distributed to Spice Up your content creation. It's a community Service to promote the platform. Have fun using them.🏄
👽AIRTIME ALCHEMY initiative
DOWNLOAD LINK :
[ UFile ] - https://ufile.io/rjsy0txo
[ Mega ]- https://mega.nz/#!SqAFDIQJ!w8XaCnZZA-jqc5Vs3KHbB-6A8x0XCf0YJIV9qZwmA2U
[ Sync ]-
Content List in the Zip File.
1. BitTubers Icon Liquid Outro Blue bg
2. BitTubers Icon Liquid Outro white bg
3. BitTubers Icon Outro blue bg 01
4. BitTubers Icon Outro white bg 01
5. BitTubers Icon Outro blue bg
6. BitTubers Icon Outro white bg
Software to unzip the file: https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
Working on a brand new arcade website wanted to give a sneak peek so we did a little bit of a remix video to the new Odd Squad family song hope you guys enjoy. We love the song and hope you like it too. https://hempshub.com
The newest addition to our community we will be working on adding airtime and donation feature from the bittube ecosystem allowing rewards to be sent to your wallet 4 playing games. This is just a sneak peek and what we've been working on still a lot more to do hope you enjoy the video
Produced by HawkHome, live VJ-ing by @seckorama, 98 used gifs belongs to respectable authors from Tumblr, Imgur, Reddit, TSU and mine.
Sound by Decoded Magazine, mix January 2016 by Ben Vaa, from Soundcloud.
btw: migrated from bit.tube #4
Our sponge cake recipe that we used in our various themed cakes! There is really not much to say to be honest. Just be careful while making this ;) #recipe #foodporn
6 eggs (separated)
80 gr sugar | little less than 1/2 cup
180 gr sifted flour | 1 1/2 cup
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoons oil
How to make it
1. Start whisking egg whites until they start getting fluffier. Gradually add sugar while continuously mixing. Whisk until you get soft peaks.
2. Shortly whisk the egg yolks so that they get all smooth.
3. Add egg yolks to the egg whites and fold it in carefully.
4. Add flour and baking powder by sifting them gradually into the dough. Again fold in carefully.
5. In the meantime add the oil.
6. When all the ingredients are fully incorporated stop folding in!
7. Depending on the thickness of your cake you need to bake this at 180 C/355 F for at least 40 minutes (Mine was really thick so it took almost an hour to bake through completely).
8. Once the cake is out of the oven, let it cool off. For the best result, directly toss the cake into the freezer to be used the next day, or whenever you want.
*I gotta say this again: The freezer option is the safest but of course you can just let it rest in room temperature.
*Want chocolate sponge cake? Remove 2 tbsp flour and add cacao. It tastes great!
Visit us on:
Our Social Media
Contact Us via
Free music by bensound.com
Sound effects by https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/soundeffects (Metal Thud)
Hey guys! Today HPA Motorsports has given us the opportunity to drive+film their widebody Audi TT FTX700 VR6 Turbo. Without fail, HPA has delivered top-notch insanity to the streets of Canada and around the world for the most daring German car enthusiasts that exist. This Audi TT VR6 turbo is the latest in HPA's arsenal and delivers a balance of power, durability, and quality that not many builds are ever able to achieve, not without an entire team and years of development. At HPA, they run all their cars through brutal durability testing on a "rolling road simulator," which puts vehicles throuvaryinging conditions and temperatures. The horsepower readings from their dyno are reported at the crank, as to put up a good comparison with stock numbers that the OEM reports. Therefore, the 705HP and 790lb/ft of torque are calibrated at the crank to take advantage of that comparison, although placing this vehicle on a standard (higher reading) DynoJet or DynoPak dyno would produce more or less the same number at the wheels. Just to clarify! Hope you guys enjoy the video, we had a lot of fun filming at HPA and won't hesitate to bring you guys the next crazy build these guys whip up. - Marcus
This cake is the best base recipe for all your cake needs! If you don’t like chocolate (damnnn, really?), just skip the cacao and add anything that you like! The cake is fluffy but not too soft, moist but not overly wet. Just the perfect middle of all! #recipe #chocolate
250 gr sugar | 1 ¼ cups
1 package vanilla sugar
200 ml oil | a little less than 1 cup
200 ml milk | 1 cup (room temperature)
about 350 gr flour | 3 ¼ cups
1 package baking powder
30 gr cacao | 3 tablespoons
How to make it
1. Mix cacao powder, flour and baking powder together. (Sifting makes it fluffier!)
2. Mix the eggs, vanilla, and regular sugar until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Pour the oil and milk into the mixture.
4. Add the flour-mix as well and mix until fully combined.
5. Bake at 170 C / ca. 340 F for about 30 minutes.
*If you love chocolate as we do, don’t hesitate to put in chocolate chips into the dough!
Contact Us via
music by bensound.com