Profile view: 0
Total post: 0
Total connections: 0
Come along with us as we take a tour of this $41 Million Mega Yacht in Coal Harbour, Vancouver, BC. Called the Zenith, it's 135 feet in length and can accommodate up to 10 guests in ultimate style and comfort.
My two favorite fruits, lemons and raspberries, together in a small very moist format. I mean who could say no? The only thing I didn’t like were the muffin papers… You should definitely give it a try. #recipe #cupcake
First the buttermilk substitute:
Depending on how much buttermilk you need, add one or two tablespoons of white/clear vinegar and pour milk the amount you need. Let it rest for a minimum of 5 minutes. After that, you can use it in any baking recipe.
200 gr sugar | 1 cup
1 package vanilla sugar
110 gr berries of your choice | 4 oz.
115 gr butter at room temperature | 1/2 cup
200 gr flour |1,5 cup
1 package of baking powder
the zest of one lemon
45 ml lemon juice | 3-4 tablespoons
120 ml buttermilk | 1/2 cup
a pinch of salt
How to make it
1. Cream the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar until they become smooth.
2. In the meantime add the baking powder and a pinch of salt to the flour and mix that a bit.
3. When the butter and sugar are creamy, add the eggs individually. When the dough is smooth add the next egg etc.
4. Add the lemon zest and lemon juice. Don’t worry if your dough looks weird/clumpy.
5. Add the flour and buttermilk into the dough gradually until all is mixed thoroughly. The dough should have recovered its smoothness.
6. At the very end add your berries into the dough. And mix them just a bit. If you stir them too much they’ll leak and the color of the dough will change. But if you want to have a marbled look, go for it.
7. Pour the dough into a muffin tray and off to the oven!
8. Bake at about 170 to 180 C / 340 to 355 F for 15 to 20 minutes, check with a toothpick if they are done.
*Weirdly this fruity yummy-ness gets better in taste when you let it rest for at least 10 hours. The first time I made these I was super surprised.
*Some kind of buttercream would go well with these.
I’d love to see how the recipe worked out for you!
Visit Us on:
Our Social Media
Contact Us via
Free music by bensound.com
Clipart (the berries) Creative Commons downloaded from openclipart.org
Testing settings with Destiny 2 to start a play through
Hello all #bittubers, You can use this Halloween promo v.2 video anyway you wish to promote bittubers platform. Its made in a very short format so you can use it in FB, YT and in INSTA as a boosting Ad. Enjoy spreading the Halloween fun..👻👻
👽AIRTIME ALCHEMY initiative
Please download the video file from link below
DOWNLOAD LINK :