Profile view: 4
Total post: 0
Total connections: 0
Our first time trying Portuguese food. Not in Portugal but right in Malacca, Malaysia!!
Hier geht es zu TwitchTV
They are yummy and filling aaand vegan. I love lentil kofte as they are a refreshing snack that everybody can enjoy. Like them spicy? Add a bit more pepper or even pepper paste. You should give it a try. #recipe #vegan
400gr lentils | 2 cups | 2 water glasses
1 liter water | 4 cups | 4 water glasses
170 gr “Köftelik Bulgur” | 1 ¾ cups | 1,5 water glasses
2-3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons pepper flakes
some black pepper
2-3 tablespoons tomato paste
7 pieces of green onions
some spicy peppers
How to make it
1. Cook your lentils until done.
2. Add “Köftelik Bulgur” to the cooked lentils, close the lid and let it rest. As the bulgur is thin the remaining moisture of the lentils will be enough for them.
3. Roast chopped onions with olive oil until they take some color. Add pepper flakes, black pepper, and other spices – don’t forget your salt.
4. Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of tomato paste. Mix thoroughly and cook it a bit.
5. Add the tomato paste-onion mixture to the lentils and mix it.
6. Chop parsley, green onion, and spicy peppers.
7. Add them to the lentils and start kneading.
8. If it seems still to dry and doesn’t take shape, add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
9. Form your kofte to your liking and enjoy with some lettuce.
*Instead of all tomato paste you can add a spoonful of pepper paste. It is quite spicy and adds an edge to the kofte.
free music by www.bensound.com