Fan of Tubing
Profile view: 32
Total post: 15
Total connections: 3
Holy site in Bhutan
Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan.
Was stunned to see such a view from my window. Had to take the shot and share with the world to appreciate it. #photography #cryp
It was a beautiful afternoon in the Nature
Just Around the corner.
Here is a riddle for you.
There are 50 cows and 28 chickens.
How many didn't?
You find the answer when you read it 😁😁
It is one of the major transportation in and around Thailand.
#bittubers #teamtube ❤❤❤
Some photographs are poetry
I have always wanted to eat up Geralt and making him as a cake has just made it possible :D
The recipe for the sponge cake:
6 eggs (separated)
80 gr sugar | little less than 1/2 cup
180 gr sifted flour | 1 1/2 cup
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoons oil
How to make it
1. Start whisking egg whites until they start getting fluffier. Gradually add sugar while continuously mixing. Whisk until you get soft peaks.
2. Shortly whisk the egg yolks so that they get all smooth.
3. Add egg yolks to the egg whites and fold it in carefully.
4. Add flour and baking powder by sifting them gradually into the dough. Again fold in carefully.
5. In the meantime add the oil.
6. When all the ingredients are fully incorporated stop folding in!
7. Depending on the thickness of your cake you need to bake this at 180 C/355 F for at least 40 minutes (Mine was really thick so it took almost an hour to bake through completely).
8. Once the cake is out of the oven, let it cool off. For the best result, directly toss the cake into the freezer to be used the next day, or whenever you want.
*I gotta say this again: The freezer option is the safest but of course you can just let it rest in room temperature.
*Want chocolate sponge cake? Remove 2 tbsp flour and add cacao. It tastes great!
and the recipe for the ganache:
300 gr white chocolate
100 gr heavy cream
To be safe I melt the chocolate first, then bring the heavy cream to a simmer and after that, I mix them together to cool off. Once it has cooled off, whip it up with a mixer so that you can pipe it onto anything you like!
Visit Us on:
Our Social Media
Contact Us via
Free music by incompetech.com
a short film by Sajedur Rahman
CAST - Aminul Islam
CAMERA & EDIT - Sajedur Rahman
MUSIC - S. Tongue & Joel Goodman
Thanks to SHAMSUL AREFIN SADI & MAHIN AHMED.
What is real! or what is reality, this question is driving Humans into madness in this age of wave war information. Failing to find the answer we are crippled and trapped in the state of Duality.