Profile view: 4
Total post: 3
Total connections: 1
I Hope all of you enjoy this!
Let me know!
Support our studio: https://paypal.me/bigredeyes?locale.x=en_US
This movie will see an alternate universe where Batman gets red-pilled and recreates himself to match his new goals.
This alternate universe is similar, but the details have changed almost like an alternate timeline. It is a response to the movies, characters and stories I've loved becoming corrupted by modern Hollywood.
I say no.
Join me in telling an epic story of how BadMan is the Darkest Knight!
Autimom pigs out on the couch.
Wake up Wake up you need to make money...
Who can say no to this Italian dessert? Well, I can't and that's why we are sharing this easy and alcohol-free recipe. Details are down below here.
1 liter of milk | 4 cups | 6 water glasses
2 packages of lady fingers
400gr labne, cream cheese, Quark, mascarpone | 3,5 cups
250gr sugar | 2,5 cups | 1,5 water glasses
ca. 100 gr flour | 3/4 cup | 6 tbsp
2 tbsp coffee + some water to dissolve it
How to make it
1. Brew the coffee and let it cool down
2. Boil the milk, add sugar and eggs, while constantly stirring it.
3. Gradually add flour. The milk should get creamier, if still too watery add another spoon of flour.
4. Add labne or alternatives, mix until dissolved, turn stove off.
5. Get tray of choice, dunk lady fingers in coffee for 1-2 seconds and put in tray. Lay ladyfinger on the whole surface.
6. Add a decent layer of the cooked crème.
7. Add another layer of dipped ladyfingers.
8. Cover lady fingers with another layer of crème.
9. Let it cool off and put it in the fridge. Let rest for at least a night.
10. Serve with cacao on top.
* If your crème should get clumpy even after stirring so much (happens to the best) use your stick blender. If you don’t have a stick blender, you can keep it the clumpy way, as after resting you don’t feel the clumps anymore.
* Pure mascarpone can get really heavy, you can make a mixture of cream cheese and mascarpone or Quark or labne. Whatever you have at your disposal.
* Don’t put cacao over the tiramisu if you don’t intend to serve it directly. The surface of the tiramisu is wet and nobody wants a wet cacao coat.
free music by www.bensound.com
Read the report here: https://comprop.oii.ox.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/93/2019/09/CyberTroop-Report19.pdf
Since we implemented the #Youtube account link allowing users to automatically embed their YouTube videos to #BitTubers, we've noticed a significant increase in the number of videos on the platform rising from ~16.5k to almost 20k in the span of a few days.
#TUBE #Crypto #TuesdayThoughts
Link them to #airtime and use them to promote #Bittube
Read the full article 👉https://hackernoon.com/three-great-alternatives-to-youtube-for-businesses-in-2019-5i2833171
#TUBE #Crypto #FightCensorship