Psychologists, Writer, Ranter.
Profile view: 125
Total post: 142
Total connections: 136
Dancing, Swing,Badly,Atticus, Yes sir thats my baby, Music
Here is what happens when i think no one is watching
Blossom Seeley - Yes Sir, That's My Baby (1925)
We need those hats to make a comeback 🙂
Stop outsourcing your content, use social media to point towards your content, Have your own web site. Promote your content on your own webpage website.
This is a rant about out sourcing creative to third parties then complaining they lied over and over again to you for 7 years while attacking you,
We used to leave platforms that screwed us over. Be it GEnie, Angelfire Prodigy COmpuserve Aol the source BBS what ever we used to be on we left when we saw this coming. over the last ten years we seem to have been socialy engineered to take this abuse. and stay. Source music Derek Clegg Everyone in a while Attribution licence.
Gopher search engine and servers, the beauty of text.
intomusic: Derek Clegg the way that it goes attribution licence archivemusic.org
some old photos in colot
Somehow the streets of older periods always seem wider to me 🤔
I got some freshly baked content comming soon its in the brain oven.
A 2d Platform from the 90s still exists and is still going strong.
and why the heck we are brining back internet 1.0
Brinign back 1.0 beyond nostalgic make it a useful alternative.
Rumours of the death of AIM have been slightly exaggerated, like the phoenix it rises from the ashes! Keep in mind that currently only third party clients that support non SSL and non ClientLogin (miranda, pidgin, older adium), and official AIM clients up to 5.9 will work here.
To connect to this AIM server, here's all you need to know
NOTICE: this server is still under active development! There are still no doubt bugs..
There may be a delay in receiving registration confir
Some concept art and a scene we filmed for our project. Derek Clegg Take me for Granted. Open Attribution Licence source Free music archive
Concepts and one of the scenes filmed.
Using some old and new tech knowledgly while weening yourself from Social Media
As a Bonus a little story about how Babylon 5 Had an Audience before the first page was scripted.
Note: All comments in my videos are strictly my opinion.
😎 Electronic Tech House
The most versatile soup of Turkish cuisine! It is classic and seemingly every family has their own twist to it. Here is my version of it. #recipe #soup
75 gr butter, margarine
1 or 2 potatoes (optional)
150 gr lentils | 3/4 cup
2 tomatoes, tomato paste or cooked in tomatoes (add to liking)
salt and other spices you like
*for serving: lemon!
How to make it
1. Melt the butter and chop the onions. Fry the onions until they get kind of soft.
2. Add the small chopped tomatoes or tomato alternatives and pour about one liter of water.
3. When the water starts to boil, put the lentils into it but be careful that you do not close the lid completely as lentils tend to overflow easily.
4. After 5-10 minutes of boiling, you can add the chopped potatoes into the soup. (optional)
5. Let the soup boil for about 20 minutes and turn the stove off.
6. Get your blender out and blend the soup until smooth (optional)
7. The last super yummy optional part: Get a bit of butter, melt it and put some flaked peppers or dried pepper mint into it. Let it roast for a minute but be careful not to burn it. Add this into the soup and stir it for the last time.
8. Serve with a good squeeze of lemon if you like.
*Like mentioned before you can make this soup in many variations. For example, you don’t need to blend this soup and enjoy all the pieces of the lentils and chopped potatoes.
*Instead of potatoes you can add rice or tiny noodles into the soup.
*Instead of plain water you can use chicken broth. It does make a difference in taste.
*After you’re done cooking the soup you can just sieve out the lentils or blend the soup and then let it run through a sieve (many restaurants make it that way to have it extra smooth).
*There are even variations with flour, yogurt and more. Ask me if you are interested.
*Some people like to use a pressure cooker to save time but I find that unnecessary, a matter of choice really.
Free music by www.bensound.com
WHOA ! 7 different types of sweet made from Durian
- Durian Pancake
- Durian Mochi
- Durian puff
- Durian egg pudding
- Durian ice-cream
- Durian parfait
- Durian Chendol
Just Learn Crypto is being designed as a resource for teaching people the basics of crypto in a simple, fun, and relaxing way.
Just Learn Crypto is being designed as a resource for teaching people the basics of crypto in a simple, fun, and relaxing way. Bitcoin and Crypto don’t need to be complicated. We will walk you step by step through the basics of Bitcoin, Blockchain, Mining, Buying, Storing, and Trading Crypto. Our one-on-one client-centered approach means that our services are tailored to your needs and goals. Just Learn Crypto can facilitate your access to Bitcoins and Cryptocurrency seamlessly with our Private Brokerage that can get you Bitcoin within a few hours
Where To Find Just Learn Crypto
Name: Just Learn Crypto
Linkedin: Shawn Hebert
How To Reach Exciting World Cryptos
Connect with Exciting World Cryptos on Social Media!
Check Out My Website: www.excitingWC.com
Follow us on Twitter @ExcitingWorld32
See Me On Uptrennd: https://www.uptrennd.com/user/jr
We’re on Steemit: worldtraveller32
Check Out BitBacker: www.bitbacker.io
Donate to My Patreon: Exciting World Cryptos
Contact With Me At Email: exciting@excitingWC.com
Big Thanks To All My Followers, Subscribers and everyone else.
Our sponge cake recipe that we used in our various themed cakes! There is really not much to say to be honest. Just be careful while making this ;) #recipe #foodporn
6 eggs (separated)
80 gr sugar | little less than 1/2 cup
180 gr sifted flour | 1 1/2 cup
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoons oil
How to make it
1. Start whisking egg whites until they start getting fluffier. Gradually add sugar while continuously mixing. Whisk until you get soft peaks.
2. Shortly whisk the egg yolks so that they get all smooth.
3. Add egg yolks to the egg whites and fold it in carefully.
4. Add flour and baking powder by sifting them gradually into the dough. Again fold in carefully.
5. In the meantime add the oil.
6. When all the ingredients are fully incorporated stop folding in!
7. Depending on the thickness of your cake you need to bake this at 180 C/355 F for at least 40 minutes (Mine was really thick so it took almost an hour to bake through completely).
8. Once the cake is out of the oven, let it cool off. For the best result, directly toss the cake into the freezer to be used the next day, or whenever you want.
*I gotta say this again: The freezer option is the safest but of course you can just let it rest in room temperature.
*Want chocolate sponge cake? Remove 2 tbsp flour and add cacao. It tastes great!
Visit us on:
Our Social Media
Contact Us via
Free music by bensound.com
Sound effects by https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/soundeffects (Metal Thud)