Hello, I'm interested in cryptocurrencies starting from mining to site monetization. I changed my mind, here I would like to make this platform a mirror to my Youtube channel which is about computer fiddles like doing stuffs on Linux.
Profile view: 3
Total post: 11
Total connections: 0
This is just my recording, go to https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmSZ2AS3Vemyb7hzcKpq1F1vgQcEGxMRV7Qk8BtVNhmqjj&channel=156033 for clear presentation.
This is not my paper, just an assignment of the English for Science and Technology class I am taking to present a paper.
Hello all #bittubers, You can use this Halloween promo v.2 video anyway you wish to promote bittubers platform. Its made in a very short format so you can use it in FB, YT and in INSTA as a boosting Ad. Enjoy spreading the Halloween fun..👻👻
👽AIRTIME ALCHEMY initiative
Please download the video file from link below
DOWNLOAD LINK :
Our sponge cake recipe that we used in our various themed cakes! There is really not much to say to be honest. Just be careful while making this ;) #recipe #foodporn
6 eggs (separated)
80 gr sugar | little less than 1/2 cup
180 gr sifted flour | 1 1/2 cup
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 tablespoons oil
How to make it
1. Start whisking egg whites until they start getting fluffier. Gradually add sugar while continuously mixing. Whisk until you get soft peaks.
2. Shortly whisk the egg yolks so that they get all smooth.
3. Add egg yolks to the egg whites and fold it in carefully.
4. Add flour and baking powder by sifting them gradually into the dough. Again fold in carefully.
5. In the meantime add the oil.
6. When all the ingredients are fully incorporated stop folding in!
7. Depending on the thickness of your cake you need to bake this at 180 C/355 F for at least 40 minutes (Mine was really thick so it took almost an hour to bake through completely).
8. Once the cake is out of the oven, let it cool off. For the best result, directly toss the cake into the freezer to be used the next day, or whenever you want.
*I gotta say this again: The freezer option is the safest but of course you can just let it rest in room temperature.
*Want chocolate sponge cake? Remove 2 tbsp flour and add cacao. It tastes great!
Visit us on:
Our Social Media
Contact Us via
Free music by bensound.com
Sound effects by https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/soundeffects (Metal Thud)
Since we implemented the #Youtube account link allowing users to automatically embed their YouTube videos to #BitTubers, we've noticed a significant increase in the number of videos on the platform rising from ~16.5k to almost 20k in the span of a few days.
#TUBE #Crypto #TuesdayThoughts
SQ11 In-Depth Review & Unboxing - Worlds Cheapest Camera £9/$12 Buy it here (FREE SHIPPING!)
You don't know what to do for dinner but don't want to go out to get ingredients? Why not make this potato cake with basically all the ingredients you got at home. If you don't have something that is listed here... Don't add it or change it up. This is a vegetarian dinner but of course, you could toss in some bacon or alike ;) #recipe #yummy
6-7 big potatoes, chopped
250 gr feta cheese | 9 oz
200 ml vegetable oil | 1 cup
100 ml milk | 1/2 cup
300 gr flour | 2 1/2 cup
1 package baking powder
250 gr yogurt | 9 oz
some dill (fresh or frozen)
pepper and salt
*How to make it*
1. Pour the yogurt, milk, oil, and eggs into a bowl and whisk it for a bit.
2. Add the grated onion and some dill it. Squeeze or chop feta cheese into the mixture.
3. Season generously (potatoes take lots of salt). Whisk again.
4. Put the baking powder into the flour and pour that into the mixture as well. At the very end fold in the potatoes until it is thoroughly mixed.
5. Put the mixture into a well-oiled baking pan and spread this so it is in an equal thickness.
6. Bake at 170 degrees Celsius / 340 Fahrenheit until the potatoes are soft. Check that by poking them with a toothpick.
* Add sesame seeds and/or shredded cheese on top before sending it off to the oven.
* None of the ingredients are set in stone. The potatoes here are raw but you can use leftover boiled potatoes as well.
* Spice it up with peppers, celery or leek! Chop them in small pieces and toss them in as well.
free music by bensound.com