Do you want to make a super cute gift that you made yourself for your special someone? It was high time I made something like this and the possibilities are endless! Give it a shot and don’t forget to share with us. #cute #recipe
250 gr sugar | 1 ¼ cups
1 package vanilla sugar
200 ml oil | a little less than 1 cup
200 ml milk | 1 cup (room temperature)
about 350 gr flour | 3 ¼ cups
1 package baking powder
30 gr cacao | 3 tablespoons
a container of your choice
Styrofoam piece fitting to the container
chocolate of your choice (for coating)
sprinkles or other decorative knick-knacks
*How to make it*
1. Mix the eggs, vanilla, and regular sugar until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Pour the oil into the mixture.
3. Add baking powder to the flour, stir it a bit under and start put the flour into the egg mixture.
4. Add the tea into the dough. If the dough is still very runny after adding all the flour, consider adding another tablespoon of flour.
5. Add the cacao at the end and mix it thoroughly.
6. Bake at 170 C / ca. 340 F for about 10 minutes.
7. Coat and decorate the cupcakes to your desire. Let the chocolate set in a fridge.
8. If you have a tiny tiered cake as we do, cut a bit out of the bottom so it will sit firmly on the Styrofoam ball. Add a stick to keep it here.
9. Add a tissue to decorate the Styrofoam (optional) and tuck it in.
10. Attach cupcakes onto Styrofoam ball with toothpicks that are pointing upwards (never downwards, the cupcakes should stay in place).
11. When all cupcakes are in place, wrap or pack the “tower” up so it won’t get harmed.
* If you don’t want to coat the cakes with chocolate, you can of course work with fondant or buttercream.
* Instead of covering the Styrofoam ball with colorful tissue, you can stuff the empty spaces with colorful muffin papers, which will make it look like a bouquet.
* I just made one kind of cupcakes but of course you can make a variety of flavors. Take the main batter and add any other extract (lemon for example) and bake them the same way.
free music by bensound.com